Which clubs enter 2022 with the oldest and youngest lists? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Which clubs enter 2022 with the oldest and youngest lists?

Feb 25, 2007
Courtesy of OER via Zero Hanger

See where your club ranks in age and experience for next season.​

Mitch Keating
zerohanger.com.
DECEMBER 8, 2021

OER.jpg

Richmond

Average Age: 25.1 years (3rd)
Average Games: 80.6 games (3rd)

Despite an off-season that saw the Tigers farewell ageing stalwarts and acquire several young prospects through the draft, Damien Hardwick's side remain as one of the older and most experienced in the competition next year.

The arrival of Robbie Tarrant is a key factor in the Tigers keeping their experience afloat, while the departures of Mabior Chol and Callum Coleman-Jones certainly hinder their younger ranks.

https://www.zerohanger.com/which-clubs-enter-2022-with-the-oldest-and-youngest-lists-95455/
https://www.draftguru.com.au/lists/2022

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Reckon that is my tip for the end of the season ladder given how well I went this year.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Courtesy of OER via Zero Hanger

See where your club ranks in age and experience for next season.​

Mitch Keating
zerohanger.com.
DECEMBER 8, 2021

View attachment 14216

Richmond

Average Age: 25.1 years (3rd)
Average Games: 80.6 games (3rd)

Despite an off-season that saw the Tigers farewell ageing stalwarts and acquire several young prospects through the draft, Damien Hardwick's side remain as one of the older and most experienced in the competition next year.

The arrival of Robbie Tarrant is a key factor in the Tigers keeping their experience afloat, while the departures of Mabior Chol and Callum Coleman-Jones certainly hinder their younger ranks.

https://www.zerohanger.com/which-clubs-enter-2022-with-the-oldest-and-youngest-lists-95455/
https://www.draftguru.com.au/lists/2022

Cliff coming

• Sad

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Take out Geelong, North and Adelaide and the rest are close to each other. Only 18 months and less than 30 games between the rest.

Reactions: 6 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
The bottom 4 teams, all with average age below 24, will not be competing for finals.
The top 2 have ageing lists without enough young/midrange talent.

The rest are 24 and change, or just a bit older which is us. These are the clubs that will challenge

But hey we know we have an older list. Players that are older than average have stayed on club lists because they are better than average.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Wheres the list with the teams with the most players residing in old peoples homes??

• Haha
Feb 25, 2007
Cliff coming

Yes and no, doggies are only one month younger, and the dees are only 6 months younger and 9 games less experience. Port, Brissy and Sydney are also around the mark.
We have drafted some exciting talent in this latest draft and hopefully, they all make the grade in the coming years along with Ryan, MRJ, Cumberland, Miller and Biggy
But if we can get 4-5 from this group, Ross, RCD, Dow, Ralphsmith, Martyn, Mansell being regulars, it will go a long way in keeping us up.

Last edited:

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Overall the age of the entire playing list isn't really that relevant. Age of the week to week match day 22 will be far more important.

Reactions: 6 users

RoryBaby

Tiger Rookie
May 29, 2008
Cliff coming
v87gjO.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Where’s the list that shows Premiership medallions per player?