Who am I and other questions Pt 2 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who am I and other questions Pt 2

HK Tiger

Tiger Tough
Nov 2, 2003
Part 2 Trivia......

1. What number was Marty Mc Millan, circa 1972/3?

2. I have played FB and FF in my career including premiership years, I wore number 17 - who am I?

3. Which Fitzroy coach did a stint in richmond Under 19s in the early 70s?

4. I have played FF, HF and ruck rover in my time with the tigers. I was courted to go to Sydney in 1984 but did not go. I had a terrific leap and could kick goals. Who am I?

5. What number did Michael Mitchell wear at Tigerland?

6. In the preliminary final against essendon I was an absolute star. I shirtfronted a couple of essendon players including one who gave Stuart Maxfield a broken jaw in a draw earlier in the season. Who am I? What number am I? How many goals did I kick?

7. I was a tall rangy full forward who had to retire mid nineties due to knee problems. My number was 18 - who was I?

8. Name four players who have worn Number 2 since 1980?

9. I was the last Richmond player who has held a premiership cup aloft wearing a Richmond guernsey as captain - who am I?

10. In my last game for the club I kick 8 goals in a BOG performance and retire. We prevent our opposition from making the finals with our win, it was totally unexpected.
Who am I? Who was our opponent?

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
1. 32
2. Barry Richardson
3. Michael Nunan
5. 7
6. Scott Turner, 41, 32 Career, 2 in this game.
7. Mark Summers
8. Darren Gaspar, Chris Burton, Justin Pickering, Matthew Dundas
9. Bruce Monteath
10 David Cloke v. Carlton

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
bigwow said:
1. 32
2. Barry Richardson
3. Michael Nunan
5. 7
6. Scott Turner, 41, 32 Career, 2 in this game.
7. Mark Summers
8. Darren Gaspar, Chris Burton, Justin Pickering, Matthew Dundas
9. Bruce Monteath
10 David Cloke v. Carlton

Agree with bigwow.

Answer to ques 4 is Stephen "Bomber" James

dmx

Formulating Intrinsic Mechanisms
Apr 21, 2004
I think question 9 is a trick question. When was the last time we won the ressies grand final?

wasnt A. Kelleway playing in that side?

if not then i would put my money on Steve Borchard

HK Tiger

Tiger Tough
Nov 2, 2003
You guys are good....

1. 32
2. Barry Richardson
3. Michael Nunan ( excellent bigwow!)
4. Stephen Bomber James - - again well done "The boss"
6. Scott Turner, #41, 2 goals
7. Nope and I will leave this unanswered.....
8. Easy - all correct 'bigwow'
9. Tricky one - actually our last premisership for a Richmond side was - 1997 - reserves grade final - Jason Baldwin - again well done 'bigwow'
10. David Cloke and Carlton

want some more????

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Yeah, Mark Summers was more late 80's.
Lot of potential, that word again, but his knees let him down.
Last I heard of Stuart Edwards, he had given footy away & was playing basketball at Kilsyth.

OzStick

Home Arcade Solutions
May 2, 2004
Melbourne
www.ozstick.com.au
Hey there bigwow,

Stuart Edwards has indeed given footy away completely - he is a primary teacher in the eastern suburbs and taught my son (a BIG tigers fan) last year.

Dunno if he plays basketball though, I would've thought that would be as hard on the knees as footy!?!