Who could we least afford to lose | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who could we least afford to lose

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
With an odd draft and crazy trading period coming up. Who of our fringe/contract position could we least afford to lose
Ross... May be annoyed if dropped again
CCJ... ruck
Graham .... $$$ and long term security
Broad... I dunno what’s going on here
Discuss.....

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
IMO Id be keeping all of them with our list state as it is.

Soldo down .....lack of rucks CCJ stays for that year if another viable option is not available.

No Tall defenders outside of Dave Grimes Noah. Broad the only one of quality not currently in the side (unlucky) . especially with his versatility.

Ross ...... will get better as a mid no point importing a Perryman when you have a Ross.

Graham possible future leader.

I'd be keeping all of em.

Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
With Soldo's injury it's CCJ. There's a spot for him next season alongside Nank if he wants it.

I'd like Graham to stay, but it's understandable if he leaves because Carlton offer him a massive wedge. Ross to replace Graham in that case, would be very surprised if we lost both.

Balta has effectively taken Broad's spot and is a clear upgrade.

Reactions: 1 user

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
CCJ now that soldo is out

Reactions: 1 user