Who do we get? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who do we get?

tigertough

Tiger Rookie
Dec 18, 2002
We need a clearance beast. is there a junior ready to jump in, is their one we can trade for or should we draft one? Your thoughts?

Jon Ralph mentions Constable languishing in the Cats VFL team as a player that will attract interest from clubs.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I agree that type of player is what we need. But I don’t think a VFL player from another club will be the answer.

We will need to draft one or prise one out of another club.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
A dud like Dunstan would've been good but he has gone from 45k to 400k over the last 3 weeks.
I would use Geelong's first rounder on Brayshaw from Freo or just give it to hawthorn for Mitchell.
Mitchell gets the ball and gets the ball on his own.
We can teach him the Richmond way.
I agree with Ridley, no to 2nd hand players from other clubs.
No more Tim Fleming's or Graig Bisscombe's

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
Cerra or tom greene if not both
Backended 5 year contracts along with bolton
Happy to part with ccj and our 2 best 1st rounders
Draft best available after that

tigertough

Tiger Rookie
Dec 18, 2002
Cerra or tom greene if not both
Backended 5 year contracts along with bolton
Happy to part with ccj and our 2 best 1st rounders
Draft best available after that
Ferrari is not a clearance machine. Would prefer Green

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Looking for a kpd.
Maybe a cheapie option. Out of contact this year.
Jarrod Lienert from Port. 195cms 88kgs. Turns 27 in August 2021. Only played 23 games. But have Jonas, Clurey, Allir, McKenzie filling the key posts.
He’s a tall mobile defender, (looking at life after Grimes and Astbury) He’s no world beater but fits the age profile, fills a need, I’m not confident with Garthwaite, Miller to cover any injuries, something our backline coach can work with.

Blind Charlie

Talk is cheap,just do it !
May 20, 2015
Mitch Crowden is the one I'd be trying to lure, wont come with the big price tag of other names being thrown about but would be the type of player we're after.
Was a gun junior onballer but his stats won't do him justice as since being recruited has constantly been played as a half forward.
Pound for pound probably one of the toughest players around even at 22yo. With Prestia constantly being on the side line I'd have him high on my wish list.
His 2019 Peel thunder stats show the type of player he really is.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
After watching 2017 GF it re inforces that prestia with his straight forward delivery into our forward line is our most important mid by a long way,Dusty is our best player but prestia vwith nank are not replaceable.
Imagine our game with a dominant ruck in Soldo and a pack splitting nank not buggered hitting it to prestia.

Reactions: 1 user