Whoops | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Whoops

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I got a bit lost on my phone and accidentally deleted the Player under investigation thread. I don't know if it can be restored again. I'll ask tester. I meant to only delete a post. The bullying on the thread was not acceptable.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I've got a PDF copy if you're interested. Half-suspected something like this might happen after the tide was unexpectedly turned against certain posters.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
I've got a PDF copy if you're interested. Half-suspected something like this might happen after the tide was unexpectedly turned against certain posters.

I don't know what that means. I'll ask tester if it helps. I wouldn't have a clue. Are you implying it was deliberate? ::)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Ok that is super ordinary L2. It was actually one of your posts I was intending to remove. It's bullying to tell someone (not me) to post elsewhere on the forum..."if they dare". It's just not on.

Your bullying has been terrible.

You continued to address me after I'd asked you not to. Al you kept saying was "answer the question". I don't have a clue what the question was even. It was clear I wasn't interested. They are the posts you refer to me deleting.

You made snide comments to me elsewhere on the site when I wasn't even participating in the discussion.

They were clear harassment.

I asked you to stop it and you refused. As evidenced in our PM conversation you were deliberately trolling for attention. Telling me to "fob it off" on the forum and you'd "let me off the hook". ::)

rosy3 said:
I'd appreciate you not engaging in conversation with or about me. Your behaviour today is unacceptable.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Please, will you just answer the question. I know you can't reply with anything of substance. Just fob it off and I'll let you off the hook.

rosy3 said:
Haha at you'll let me off the hook. Explains a lot. Quit harassing me or you will be put on moderated posting.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
This is the final one. You crossed the line in deleting posts related to the topic. As I said, an abuse of power. I view you in a different light after today.

rosy3 said:
Your behaviour is toyally unacceptable. I just read your smartarse coment to me on the drug thread. Im not even contributing to that discussion. Your posts will require moderation until you agree to stop harassing me and abide by the site rules.

You also had a go at "good posters" leaving the site because of me. You stated that was based on what you read on other forums. When pressed for further info you admitted you couldn't associate their personas on other sites with who they were on PRE. (Thread on the Feedback Board)

Considering you're trying to imply I deliberately deleted the thread is not on. You could have asked me privately without planting that seed in anyone's mind.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt over the weekend and didn't put you on moderated posting. It's clear you intend to keep harassing me. The only way I can see to stop that is moderated posting.

Your posts will be approved if they don't harass other posters you have a bee in your bonnet about.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Really have no idea, but given the manner in which that thread was moderated at one point, I have my suspicions.

PS I can see you're typing up a PM. Just in case this is the end... goodbye everyone.

I wasn't typing a PM as you claim. I was copying the conversation for my post above. Bullying by PM isn't acceptable either. You can say your goodbyes but fact is whether you continue posting here is entirely up to you. :)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Although removing the thread wasn't deliberate I tend to agree it's better gone now. Surely most would realise if I intended to delete it I wouldn't offer to ask tester if he could reinstate it. I respect him and appreciate all he does for us far too much to play games that way.

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Really have no idea, but given the manner in which that thread was moderated at one point, I have my suspicions.

PS I can see you're typing up a PM. Just in case this is the end... goodbye everyone.

so it would appear you challenged me to post on another thread.

i think i know which one it is. i will not because i'm not interested, pure and simple.

you know what my views are and I've called you out on yours :hihi

good luck with all that.

feisty tige

Tiger Legend
Oct 15, 2003
Dandenong
Can we leave it deleted?

People can debate things on the off field thread, maybe, if they still want to go on with it.

Hopefully lessons have been learned and we don't have to think of it ever again.

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
I'm also happy to see it gone. It had deviated way off course and nothing was going to ever be achieved by it

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Yeah...let's talk about Jamie Elliott getting arrested drunk.....oh...hang on, it's not Richmond.

Titus O'Reily‏
@TitusOReily

Follow Follow @TitusOReily

Jamie Elliott arrested for public drunkenness, urinating in a rubbish bin. Only forward at Collingwood who can hit a target.

:hihi