Why Tiger director resigned | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Why Tiger director resigned

Maybe it is a good thing he left the club. Like TJ, he went & split the beans to the media. Frankly RFC are a laughing stock of the competition becuase of continual confidential documents ending up in the papers.

As much as we were all longing to find out what was going on.... look.. we found out......

Well I reckon Fox Footy will be having a new show soon......

THE RFC SIDESHOW

Live telecast of RFC board meetings. For the digital channel veiwers you will also get access to the internal computer systems & be able to read memo as they are written live....

On a serious note... any director, irrelvant of his personal reasons of leaving, should never air the dirty laundry of the club to the media. If they do, then deep down he is only discreditng the club. yes there were obvious issues that he noted, but the AFL do audits of club as they have huge contract to fulfill in sustaining 16 club competition. The Dogs & Roos have floated for ages & Swans have had their debts paid a few times to get into the Sydney market. Blues they were bankrupt.

We need to stop this lunacy and stop all the leaks for good. Only then will this club move forward.