Will Adam Pattison be as good as Ben Holland ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Will Adam Pattison be as good as Ben Holland ?

Will Adam Pattison be as good as Ben Holland ?

• Total voters

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Hasn't truckasaurus played 200 odd games? And had at least one good year? Lot of ground for Patto to make up.

Ghost Who Walks

Who Are You
Sep 25, 2004
Canberra
Can we take the opportunity to flog Pattison to Adelaide.

We could use the Slogan...

You missed Ben Holland the first time, so take home a Pattison Curse!

IrockZ

Tiger Champion
Jul 18, 2007
Holland was woeful but atleast could play as a truck key back/forward

Patto is just nothing

Phar Ace

"PRE just banned my biggest fan!"
Jun 17, 2004
Queensland
IrockZ said:
Holland was woeful but atleast could play as a truck key back/forward

Patto is just nothing

Your posts are about as dismissive and disrespectful as they come. Patto is a better footballer than you'll ever be a poster! His footy brain is fairly good at least ;) ;D

benny_furs

Tiger Superstar
Nov 26, 2006
Bundoora, Melbourne
www.redjane.com
I very highly doubt Patto would ever betray the club like Holland has.

Patto is a great clubman, character and has great spirit. Talent is not obvious but if he can get things rolling in a few years he'll be one of our most important players.

He's one of the most experienced young ruckmen in the competition, so if he does fail then at least it happened by the club growing their own. His running capacity for a big man reminds me a little of Richo, he's deceptively quick and his foot skills are better than a lot of players his size.

Doesn't look too great right now though but still part of our future.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
If only we could trade adam for what we got for *smile* truck holland (pick 20).....

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
What do you expect when you're playing a 196cm boy, playing out of position, against 2 x 200+cm experienced ruckmen.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Phantom said:
What do you expect when you're playing a 196cm boy, playing out of position, against 2 x 200+cm experienced ruckmen.

And what exactly IS Pattison's position ?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Will Pattison be as good as Holland? It's a trick question...right?

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Phantom said:

What is his position?

He's not big enough to ruck.

He can kick well enough to play forward.

He's too slow to play back.

Where did he play his junior footy Phantom?

ILuvLids

Tiger Superstar
Sep 7, 2006
I think people need to let Patto just get some more confidence back in the VFL. I don't think playing in the ruck is his best postion even though we had to fast track him last year. I think he could be a better Half Forward. I think he will be a great long term player for the club. He has a lot of potential and his skills are imporving every week. If we could promote Cartledge then he may get to play more has a forward player but the club wont put Cogs on long term injury. Just give Patto time as he is a tall he takes more time to develop.