Will Adam Pattison be as good as Ben Holland ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Will Adam Pattison be as good as Ben Holland ?

Will Adam Pattison be as good as Ben Holland ?

• Total voters

IrockZ

Tiger Champion
Jul 18, 2007
Redford said:
And what exactly IS Pattison's position ?

he should be playing CHF but our ruck stocks killed that option fairly early in his career

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
DragicevicFan said:
What is his position?

He's not big enough to ruck.

He can kick well enough to play forward.

He's too slow to play back.

Where did he play his junior footy Phantom?

I've asked that questions many times on here. Watched him play on the weekend and the first thing you notice is that his running looks very awkward. He really struggled to keep up with Jolly when he was in the backline.

tigersforever06

Temple of Mass Sifies
May 29, 2006
Phantom said:
What do you expect when you're playing a 196cm boy, playing out of position, against 2 x 200+cm experienced ruckmen.

With all due respects Patto is in his 4th year

Yes hes still a boy but not as much of a boy as people think

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Phantom said:
What do you expect when you're playing a 196cm boy, playing out of position, against 2 x 200+cm experienced ruckmen.

What exactly is his position ? I think he is to not agile enough in todays game to be a key forward & his kicking isn't that flash.I think backup forward/ruckmen is prob the most we could get.

Col.E.Kurtz

Tiger Legend
Apr 4, 2005
I feel like I’m bringing a butter knife to a gun fight defending Sir Les at the moment, but I could point out at least 5 guys as being more disappointing than him on the weekend.

Although admittedly I spend so much of the first half with my head in my hands perhaps my choice of scapegoats was not 100% accurate.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
we had him at Club 80 last week (week before) he & Emma donated $2k worth of Sports Bet vouchers, that is next years raffle prizes sorted :)

and if the tigers win the flag after midseason injury crisis and controversy,

Its essentially a 20 grand donation

where do i buy tix?

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
What a thread. I want to see more from the deep PRE archives.
'Will Ben Moore be as good as Clay Sampson?'
'Will Luke Weller be as good as John Manton?'
'Will Chris Pym be as good as Mark Eustice?'

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I love that despite seeing him for 5 years at the tigers the Saints still drafted him! And then the Hawks! Wonder if he was Clarko the genius that wanted him, it was Clarko that wanted Vickery.

Reactions: 1 users