Will Hawkins get suspended? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Will Hawkins get suspended?

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
AFL 360 about to start...can't wait to hear all the BS about this.

Who will be first to compare Hawkin's result to Cotchin getting off in 2017? Wetlettuce or Blobbo?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Reading their arguments seemed like they were describing a completely different incident, if not a different sport.
I thought they just repeated what was already mentioned in the original case. They only appealed for desperation and used the 'Schofield is a mate of mine' rubbish as new evidence.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Get ready for the Salty Sermons™ lambasting the MRO, Tribunal and Richmond FC for preventing the AA Forward from showing his skills on the big stage. We're robbing the fans, spectators and lovers of the game by not letting Big Gentle Giant Tom from playing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Trying not to be too much of a one-eyed supporter, but agree with this. Really nasty incident.

That said, still surprised it was upheld.
I’m surprised also, given that I genuinely believe the AFL is a contrived and compromised body.

As a Tigers supporter, I say, “suck it up Cats!”

And as a true Tiger, I trust Greene is exonerated tomorrow night so Collingwood feel some heat.

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Now I know why I am not a betting man! The right MRP result for once

I had my first flutter in about a decade on a multi in the first round of finals. Reminded me why I don't bet. Richmond winning was my only leg that got up. Never again!

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Justice prevails....much to my astonishment.

Was expecting some AFL bull sh!t to come into play.

To the 360 thread to laugh at Salty's whinging!!

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Get ready for the Salty Sermons™ lambasting the MRO, Tribunal and Richmond FC for preventing the AA Forward from showing his skills on the big stage. We're robbing the fans, spectators and lovers of the game by not letting Big Gentle Giant Tom from playing.

Somebody should just say to "Salinity Scott" that Hawkins can play at GMBHA-alphabet soup stadium by himself.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Can’t believe the “we’re best mates” defence didn’t work.
Who stayed up all night watching Perry Mason to find that angle?

Reactions: 1 users

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
And as a true Tiger, I trust Greene is exonerated tomorrow night so Collingwood feel some heat.

I'm conflicted by this one. I didn't think this act was as bad as last week (nor does it warrant suspension), but I thought he should have been suspended last week, and he got off. Weird.

But agree, whatever works best to screw up Collingwood's game I'm down for.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yep punched bloke in the head 1 week minimum.

Now Toby gets off and sinks the Maggots. ......................... how sweet that would be.

Then he has a brain explosion in the last 2 minutes and whacks Stephenson or Treloar and misses the GF.

I actually wouldnt mind seeing Toby give Treloar a couple.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
That would be nice. Greene gets off. Scratches Stephenson's eyes out in the first quarter. GWS win by less than a goal. Eddie's head explodes. Greene out for a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users