Worst performed Player this year? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Worst performed Player this year?

Who hsa Been the worst performed player this year?

• Clinton King

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Kayne Pettifer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rory Hilton

• Craig Bidderscombe

• Adam Houlihan

• Matthew Rogers

• Joel Bowden

• Aaron Fiora

• Total voters

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Ok ppl, i know its hard asking for just ONE name but give it a go, will be intresting to see the results.

Was planning to add Richo but didnt have enough room ::)

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
What no Coughlan on that list? This poll is clearly rigged :rollin
Who to chose, who to chose.
It's out of Houlihan, Hilton and Biddiscombe for me. I'll let Pettifer off the hook considering the amount of game time he gets and the fact he is on and off the bench all the time (that doesn't mean I'm excusing his so called efforts)

Probably Houlihan, no heart no balls and no brain. Every time he gets the footy he stops and props, then goes, then changes his mind, then stops, then thinks about it and then decides on another option so that anyone who was loose is now manned up. Or he's about to be tackled because he's taken so long and the ump has called play on and he has to rush his kick and it misses his target by 10m or just turns it over. And then when an opposition player is running towards him he goes one way then the other and either just lays the tackle which the opposition easily shrugs off or he misses completely.
Yup Houlihan for me.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Hard to pick really, seeing as King, Biddiscombe, Houlihan and Co have been exactly what i would have expected - USELESS. Probably go with Houlihan though, Hilton up there too.

If I had to pick the most disappointing, I'd probably go with Pettifer, only because I think he does have ability, but hasnt shown it yet for whatever reason.

tigerland

Can u dig it.....SUCKA
May 12, 2003
Melb
My 3-2-1 are(including ability levels and age ect)

3 Bowden
2 Hilton
1 Pettifer

Others i just expect to be Sh!te

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Worst performed given their reputations:

3 - Hilton - Thought he was ready to tear games apart at the start of the year. Has had a barry crocker.

2 - Bowden - Should be a champion, but wallowing in mediocrity because of poor disposals, poor decision making and lack of heart.

1 - Fiora - Thought he would come on this year. Has done jack *smile*.

Dishonourable mentions:

Richardson - Has actually done ok, but kicking, sooking, and leadership has been attrocious

Rodan - Has had a lean year despite a few flashes of brilliance

Worst performed end of story:

3 - Houlihan - Soft *smile*

2 - Pettifer - Soft *smile*

1 - Rogers - Deep Throat

Dishonourable mentions:

Biddiscombe - Soft *smile*

King - Soft body

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
definately biddiscombe if i start on this limp wristed useless gutless brainless skilless no no no i wont be able to stop please no more posts like this im not really vindictive just driven to it by ineptitude. ;D ;D ;D

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
definately biddiscombe if i start on this limp wristed useless gutless brainless skilless no no no i wont be able to stop please no more posts like this im not really vindictive just driven to it by ineptitude. ;D ;D ;D