Re: SEN | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Re: SEN

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
'Mario from Doncaster' just claimed on the soapbox that 'Rosy has banned him from Punt Road End.' :rofl

Any truth to this Rosy? This guy is a legend ;D

Ian4 said:
'Mario from Doncaster' just claimed on the soapbox that 'Rosy has banned him from Punt Road End.' :rofl

What did he say? :rofl

Ian4 said:

It was funny although I must admit a small part of me agreed with him........... 8-

Poor Mario.

I wonder if it's worth considering an amnesty. Unban the masses with the knowledge that going forward with the new suspension / in the corner option this version of the board has, any blatant deviation of the rules will result in instant action without a warning. Or maybe that wont help, dunno.

Haha rosy banned my brother off here as well... Blocked him good and proper he can't even read the forum now, no warning nothing.

Haha rosy banned my brother off here as well... Blocked him good and proper he can't even read the forum now, no warning nothing.

Haha rosy banned my brother good and proper as well... He can't even read the forum now... No warning nothing.

Haha rosy banned my brother good and proper as well... He can't even read the forum now... No warning nothing.

Baloo said:
Poor Mario.

I wonder if it's worth considering an amnesty. Unban the masses with the knowledge that going forward with the new suspension / in the corner option this version of the board has, any blatant deviation of the rules will result in instant action without a warning. Or maybe that wont help, dunno.
My brother got banned from here as well without explanation or warning

Sorry for all those posts, please delete... It wouldn't go through I didn't know why... Then they all ended up going through... I don't want to be banned too...:)

reservoirtiger... is there any chance your brother works in a petrol station? on lower plenty rd i believe? :spin

Haha nah his a very average plumber... Think he got the flick for putting rosy on a hawks supporter :/

Ian4 said:

Never had a Mario from Doncaster on here as far as I'm aware. Nobody has been banned for quite a while. 2 in mid October for dual accts but they still have their original account. 1 in November and 1 in early December. If he was banned from here I bet he didn't give the true reason. Everyone who is banned from PRE is innocent in their own opinion. The mods get their jollies banning people for the sake of it. Pretty funny how those that abide by the posting guidelines and moderator requests never seem to have a problem.

mtench said:
It was funny although I must admit a small part of me agreed with him........... 8-

Care to elaborate please on what you agreed with mtench?

Reservoirtiger said:
Haha nah his a very average plumber... Think he got the flick for putting rosy on a hawks supporter :/

What does putting me on a Hawks supporter mean? What was his username?

Baloo said:
Poor Mario.

Some people have many, many warnings. Some just like to troll. I discussed unbanning everybody with another admin a while ago but we were not so sure how it would go. People actually have to go to a bit of effort to get banned on PRE. The rules on the site are the same for all of us but some think they're beyond them.

rosy23 said:
Some people have many, many warnings. Some just like to troll. I discussed unbanning everybody with another admin a while ago but we were not so sure how it would go. People actually have to go to a bit of effort to get banned on PRE. The rules on the site are the same for all of us but some think they're beyond them.

Yeah, understand and the idea is bound to release a wave of mega trolls. I was just wondering out loud if given a second (third, forth, whatever ) chance, would a decent number of those newly unbanned a) rejoin and b) tow the forum rules line.

Dunno.