Words from our President. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Words from our President.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
As quoted in todays paper.
" The performance on the weekend ONLY highlighted the fact we're on the right track and we get it done..

Word of advice Clinton Casey, stop telling supporters and the Media so much crap.

facts of the matter is that we got beaten by a team NOT in the finals., beaten by 80 points., so we are on the right track are we ?.
Now Clinton, you are responsible for the current rabble on and off the field, you take on Greg Miller who is suppose to be the Savoir ? Why I ask, He was shown the door and that Kangaroos, he applied for a position with the AFL and they wouldnt touch him with a long stick, does a stint and the Hammerheads and you let him loose at OUR club and he shoots off from the mouth and embrasses himself (Email saga) .
The saying goes, The fish rots from the head down. ::)

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
jackstar said:
Now Clinton, you are responsible for the current rabble on and off the field, you take on Greg Miller who is suppose to be the Savoir ? Why I ask, He was shown the door and that Kangaroos,

He was shown the door from the Kangaroos ??? :-\

He left the Kangaroos Jackstar

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
Obviously we have different spies Jackstar.

I was told by a North Member that he left

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Yes, we have different spies, my sources are from Ex- Employees of the Roos who think he is a jerk !

Tigerblood

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
Recruiting recycled cast-offs from other clubs has not put us on the right track. That's the point Clinton, we supporters can understand losing if we see that the team on the paddock is one for the future, a la St Kilda and Geelong. We are now going ballistic because your administration has put us further OFF track by recruiting second hand duds!

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
And according to Greg Miller at the Player-Link Function before the game on sat nite, there are MORE TIM FLEMINGS on the way, Oh No ! ::)

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Posted by: Tigerblood Posted on: Today at 09:27:59am
Recruiting recycled cast-offs from other clubs has not put us on the right track. That's the point Clinton, we supporters can understand losing if we see that the team on the paddock is one for the future, a la St Kilda and Geelong. We are now going ballistic because your administration has put us further OFF track by recruiting second hand duds!

That's more like it, Tigerblood. Don't let's fight about whether someone did or didn't leave another club, Richmond has to get back on track and maybe it will be the voice of the supporters that finally force the "powers that be" into finally listening to commonsense. I have grandchildren who don't know what I am talking about when I mention the 70s...they can't relate those teams to what they see on the ground nowadays.
Awaken the beast!

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
jackstar said:
And according to Greg Miller at the Player-Link Function before the game on sat nite, there are MORE TIM FLEMINGS on the way, Oh No ! ::)

sorry Jackstar to go off the topic. But I am think in taking a Player Link Sponsorship next season. Results aside is it good value?

KL

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
If you have a partner that goes to the footy, YES , as it is for two people, otherwise, the Ton-Up club if you go alone.
The Player -Link usually have Miller, Hutchinson or co talk before the game about game plans but as we all know that lasts for the first 10 minutes of the game and goes out the door.

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
jackstar said:
If you have a partner that goes to the footy, YES , as it is for two people, otherwise, the Ton-Up club if you go alone.
The Player -Link usually have Miller, Hutchinson or co talk before the game about game plans but as we all know that lasts for the first 10 minutes of the game and goes out the door.

Thanks for the info Jackstar appreciate it.