Yearly membership records. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Yearly membership records.

feisty tige

Tiger Legend
Oct 15, 2003
Dandenong
I haven't renewed my membership yet, and don't think I will for the first time in 14 years.

The club haven't contacted me, perhaps I should ring them and say I was waiting for the players to turn up before purchasing and I'm still waiting.

I think I have lost my love for the club. :(

houdini

Tiger Superstar
Aug 26, 2009
boring dullsville perth
feisty tige said:
I haven't renewed my membership yet, and don't think I will for the first time in 14 years.

The club haven't contacted me, perhaps I should ring them and say I was waiting for the players to turn up before purchasing and I'm still waiting.

I think I have lost my love for the club. :(
save your money buddy , i wasted mine on a membership for me and the family , the money i spent i could of had a week in bali relaxing , i know where i will spend my money next year

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
houdini said:
save your money buddy , i wasted mine on a membership for me and the family , the money i spent i could of had a week in bali relaxing , i know where i will spend my money next year
Spelling and grammar lessons?

Sir

Tiger Superstar
Apr 23, 2004
houdini said:

"Apologising"?

"Regretting this post"?

;)

houdini

Tiger Superstar
Aug 26, 2009
boring dullsville perth
Sir said:
"Apologising"?

"Regretting this post"?

;)
no way i am off to bali next week with the money i saved from not buying a membership this year , and i will not buy one until *smile* is gone , he will not take us to a premiership and the quicker everyone works that out the better

houdini

Tiger Superstar
Aug 26, 2009
boring dullsville perth
houdini said:
no way i am off to bali next week with the money i saved from not buying a membership this year , and i will not buy one until hardwick is gone , he will not take us to a premiership and the quicker everyone works that out the better
apologies people , i have been proven correct

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
yep, i told the club 2 years ago that even though i disapprove of hardwick as our coach, i will still give them the chance to earn my family membership

my criteria was that if im satisfied with the game style after 6 rounds i will not only buy the family membership i will also donate to the FTF

Needless to say they havent been able to earn my money yet in the last 2 years

all they are required to do is play hard, tough football with passion. its not that bloody hard to please me FFS!!!

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
rokkafella said:
yep, i told the club 2 years ago that even though i disapprove of hardwick as our coach, i will still give them the chance to earn my family membership

my criteria was that if im satisfied with the game style after 6 rounds i will not only buy the family membership i will also donate to the FTF

Needless to say they havent been able to earn my money yet in the last 2 years

all they are required to do is play hard, tough football with passion. its not that bloody hard to please me FFS!!!

That's it, Rokka ... the Tiger faithful are no longer that hard to please after years of miserable performances.
The Tigers playing "hard, tough football with passion" in 2017 would delight the majority of the tribe.

Ozmoz

RFC #23176
tigeronaharley said:
Yep I'm with you Houdini..I love the RFC but Gold M'Ship means nothing at the moment..no more dollars until the broom is swept thru the club & Hardwick gone !!!!

You right!

The "Rewards & Recognition" program means absolutely nothing at RFC.

So what does long term loyal members actually get? For me, a $1 ribbon with "gold member" on it that hold my membership card... whoop-de-do!

We used to have "Gold Member" on our caps or scarfs (depending on what one you wanted) but then there was all this bs about making every member feel the same and we go shafted. No loyalty their! The reality is, it was all about money, only needing to order the one type of cap/scarf for every tom, *smile*, harry!

If your a long term faithful member you should stand out from the crowd! You have always been their through our toughest times.

So "Rewards and Recognition", you can stick that where the sun don't shine!

Oz

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Why should a membership be for anything more then money for the club and entry to games, I suppose it's the modern world , people always want more and it's always about them.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
CC TIGER said:
Why should a membership be for anything more then money for the club and entry to games, I suppose it's the modern world , people always want more and it's always about them.

Happy with the years of membership being stamped on the card, not fussed about cocktail parties or scarves. If I was to request anything, it would be preferential access to GF tickets according by years of membership/games attended that season, if and when we get there again. But they already charge separately for that.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Happy with the years of membership being stamped on the card, not fussed about cocktail parties or scarves. If I was to request anything, it would be preferential access to GF tickets according by years of membership/games attended that season, if and when we get there again. But they already charge separately for that.
Always think club members should get greater access to finals tickets, especially GF tickets to long time loyal members of the competing clubs....*smile* the corporates

Ozmoz

RFC #23176
CC TIGER said:

Cynical comment, but not surprised you missed my point.

Its all about loyalty. Being there when they are down, and staying with them while they are down and not threatening to leave (As some have commented).

But hey, we all have different opinions.

Oz