Yearly membership records. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Yearly membership records.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Ian4 said:
sheesh. thats a joke right? didn't realise you can place cats and dogs on rolling memberships

Not a joke. My dog was offered that option.

rokin.tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 8, 2007
Punt Road
Newman said:
Already past the 40k Rokin...

35,815 members to go....(14,185 members signed)...

I think the club just processed all rolling members, including my own, hence the massive inroads in reaching the 50k mark...

Looking good, Go Tiges!

Posted that on November 11.... got to look at the dates mate... go tiges

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
RFC_Official said:
We had our biggest ever day on Monday $ wise...then we beat it yesterday. Things are on track it seems.

Excellent news. What's the tally at compared to same time last year?

Chocco

All heart
Aug 3, 2007
Melbourne
We are almost half way to our target, updated this morning its now 25,989 more members to hit 50K. How is this comparing to past years, we sure did find it tough to find a good reserved seat and move from our last years spot, all members have renewed.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Any updates? I noticed that there are more than 68,000 people who like RFC on Facebook. Is that representative of our potential membership?

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Re the opening post on this thread...the official AFL numbers for the past three seasons are

2009 36,981
2010 35,960
2011 40,184

A bit of a drop when Richo retired.

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Dear Disgruntled Essendon member,. we welcome you to the Tiger fold.

Your special benefits include.
- Dye packs to easily convert your red sash into yellow.
- Dream time game is unchanged .
- You can watch your team training without needing a passport to get there
- Your new coach is an ex club legend
- You have first dibs on the supporter presidency for Sam Lonergan.
- Special members Bumper stickers " I love my new theam song "

Welcome to the right side of the sash.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Good chance we'll be overtaking EFC sooner rather than later. I wonderif they honour refund requests.

poppa x

Tiger Legend
May 28, 2004
Mt Waverley
And you can once again cheer for Bachar.
You can still belong to one of the big 4 as your mob will have less attendances than Coburg.
The 'G will be your new home.
And you won't have to pretend that Lloydy is a nicer bloke than Richo any more.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha just had a good idea thanks. There's a Bummer supporter here who flew off the handle when the MOTH told him Knighter wasn't too bad after all after the Hawks flogged them last year. He abused everyone in the shop who had a laugh about it, really swearing and ranting. I won't do it but I wonder if he'd like to receive an anonymous letter containing a RFC membership form. It would only be doing him a favour. :angel:

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Just ticked over 40,000 members, well up on the same time last year and on track for 60K. :clap