the chillout post... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

the chillout post...

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
with all the negative energy flowing around at the moment i am starting this topic with the hope that you can come here and chill for awhile before you return to the fray of intense debate.

no political inuendos, no personal attacks just funny richmond stories, memories and future fantasies. Clean postive energy for all to share ;D

how bout it?

what's not to be positive about? its friday night (blokesworld ;)), reports are being written, lazy weekend to look forward to, no homework, everything is just chill. :)
like the idea for the thread BLX. might be back with an anectode soon.

ROFL, this is suppost to be a chill out/relaxing thread, and it's only had two posts in about 30 hours!! ;D

it's not quite beyond redemption. the off-field discussion board is going off, which is something people out of the off-field loop and I don't like. we're looking for other places to post. Don't mind if I just settle into this thread, do you blx?

Meanwhile, today's Odd Spot in The Age:

"A shoe shop in Milan, is seeling shoes individually instead of in pairs - and business is booming. There are special offers to customers who buy two in different colours , and a 'buy two, get one free' special."

Ah, the odd spot. Good to get away from all that political *smile*.

I just voted, so I've come over here for a rest.

Thank goodness I don't have to read that Off-field Discussion Board any more :-\

Hartbalme said:
Thank goodness I don't have to read that Off-field Discussion Board any more 

We should get some t-shirts saying "I ventured onto the off-field board and survived." ;D

Then again I'm not so sure I'll survive yet. :'(

good idea too much negative stuff flying around theses days

i met k bartlett once nice guy got his autograph some where at home always loved watching him play even thou he was not a hawthorn player always thought he was a legend :)

hey, this looks like a nice place to be. All the nicest folk hang in here. Pour me a corona my fine man. Ah, Clay. how are you and Rosy too. And Heartbalme, excellent.

Deep blue deep blue ocean deep blue ocean........................

im chillin out in the early hours of the morning, listening to the songs on the special collection cd infomercials. anyone know any good chillout music. i've got a deep forest album somewhere on this computer. Good music to fall asleep to.

Curtis E Bear said:
im chillin out in the early hours of the morning, listening to the songs on the special collection cd infomercials. anyone know any good chillout music. i've got a deep forest album somewhere on this computer. Good music to fall asleep to.

try ministry of sound chillout sessions 5

Oh no, ambient chillout music. It's time to turn to everyone's favourite right-wing polemicist, Slammin' Sam Kekovich:

"....Dial-in-a-terrorist should be extended.

Whenever you hear someone extolling the virtues of a risotto, that is, cheese-saturated rice stuffed with water, you should be able to call 1-800-WANKER.

Whenever you hear a laboured word pun, you can ring 1-800-LOSER.

Whenever you enter a shop and are confronted by ambient chill music, ring 1-800-*smile*.

Can anyone actually tell me what 'chill' music is? A generation is growing up on the tracks that James Last rejected.

It seems that anyone can loop a couple of bars of flute, add a doof doof beat, put a photo of a sunset and a martini on the cover, and have every mentally pubescent twenty-year-old rushing to the record store in the hope of becoming cool and gaining a personality by association.

Music died the day Cheap Trick broke up.

We are a patient, decent people to a fault, and now is the moment we decide to stop soft-cocking around thinking everyone in the world has a right to exist.

You know it makes sense. I'm Sam Kekovich."

from You Know It Makes Sense: Sam Kekovich Let Loose, a collection of material originally seen on The Fat (sadly missed)

Where did everyone go??

I just put on the whale song CD, lit some insence, cleaned my aura, Reikied the dog......

Bugger it, where's my beer :beer