Your all time favourite player | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Your all time favourite player

Who's your Fav?

• Benny Gale

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Brodders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naish

• Turner

• Richo

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Castagna

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Free

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Stafford

• Flea

• Mitchell

• Total voters

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Not your best player but the one that would make you laugh and enjoyed watching

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
Not your best player but the one that would make you laugh and enjoyed watching
Weightman when I was a kid.
Richo during very dark times.
Rance (your favourite no doubt zipps!) as we were emerging.
Now - no idea...pick up to 10.

Reactions: 1 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Andy Goodwin. Only player I have seen when given the role of a tagger that would follow the opposing player up the race at half time.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Loved Hoggy and Scotty Turner… then Richo took over and kept me interested.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Favourite, geez, very few options there which go back more than 20 years, I would probably say Bartlett, Sproule, Shedda, Michael Mitchell, plenty more.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Royce, Richard Clay, Roger Dean, Rioli, Robbie McGhie, Rex Hunt, Roachy, Robbie Wiley, Rowlings, Richo, Rancey.

Billy Barrot, Paddy Guinane, Bourkey, KB, Swooper, Freddie Swift, Green, Bones ,Billy Brown, Swamp Fox, The Whale, Merv Keane, Flea, Balmey, The General, Knighta, The Ghost, Scottie Turner, Axel, Chimp, Jack, Sheda, Jakey, Nank, Broady, Tigger, Grimesy, Towner, Bakes, Syd, Fish......................................

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Royce, Richard Clay, Roger Dean, Rioli, Robbie McGhie, Rex Hunt, Roachy, Robbie Wiley, Rowlings, Richo, Rancey.

Billy Barrot, Paddy Guinane, Bourkey, KB, Swooper, Freddie Swift, Green, Bones ,Billy Brown, Swamp Fox, The Whale, Merv Keane, Flea, Balmey, The General, Knighta, The Ghost, Scottie Turner, Axel, Chimp, Jack, Sheda, Jakey, Nank, Broady, Tigger, Grimesy, Towner, Bakes, Syd, Fish......................................

Good list, I would certainly include Clay, Hart, Wiley, Keane, Jess - great memories of all of those players.

DS

Reactions: 2 users