Zantuck's Position | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Zantuck's Position

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
Where do you think Zantuck should play, forward line or back line. He played really well today up the forward line.

UntamedTiger

Tiger Rookie
Jun 8, 2003
Vadim, as I mentioned in another thread, he is not a bad player is he? Considering he was a pick in the 70's, it says alot for his attitude and work rate, which if maintained, will see him improve further.

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
i realised that what i said abt him is wrong and appologised. since then i respect him and i believe he was very good today.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
there are probably three or four players down the club that hurt when we get beat, Zantuck is one of them.
Ty has been great all year and has usually played on players down back that are usually a lot taller.
Anyone who bags TY should have a good look at the game and wear there glasses to the football more often.
Just remember as well he missed at least 5 weeks of the pre-season with a broken cheekbone and Jaw.