1969 Semi Final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

1969 Semi Final

Hanno

Clangers are killers!
Jul 13, 2003
Geelong, Vic
Fox Footy are showing the 1969 semi against Geelong right now. Tune in if you can because it's glorious to watch. Hart is running amok, Sheedy is creating havoc and Bourke, Barrot and Clay are doing whatever they please.

At the moment, it's early in the third quarter and the Tiges are about 100 points up.

Sensational viewing. ;D ;D

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Memories, memories, games of long ago - apologies for spoiling that old song but I get quite misty when ppl talk about those days.

We creamed 'em, by about 20 goals I think. heheheh

And Moore kicked 5 or 6 and Green played a blinder if I remember right. Ah, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey - where are you now, me darling boy?

Hanno

Clangers are killers!
Jul 13, 2003
Geelong, Vic
And to top it all off, not only did the Tigers have a sensational win, but Doug Wade carried on like a pork chop - much worse than anything Richo has ever done. Big baby.

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
gives new meaning to spitting the dummy, eh?

he was abig sook at times - could kick a ball but.

So, we still winning that semi then?