2007 Player of the year threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2007 Player of the year threads [Merged]

PRE Player of the Year-Rd 3 vs Collingwood

Place your 3,2,1 votes after the game. :)

Just a question on the voting system - as most PREnders are more likely to get to Richmond games at the G (this is purely an assumption) and hence more likely to be able to cast votes in those rounds, does this mean these games are more likely to attract high volume votes? If 25 PREnders attend tonight's game against Collingwood and all give 3 votes to one player (totalling 75 votes), but only 5 get to our next game at Subiaco and give 3 votes to another player (15 votes), does this give a true indication of who had the better game?

I'm just wondering if the number of votes cast should be limited to the same number each week - say the first 20 people to vote, meaning all games are equally weighted.

Perhaps this is already done; it was just something I thought of while reading this thread.

Freezer said:
Just a question on the voting system - as most PREnders are more likely to get to Richmond games at the G (this is purely an assumption) and hence more likely to be able to cast votes in those rounds, does this mean these games are more likely to attract high volume votes? If 25 PREnders attend tonight's game against Collingwood and all give 3 votes to one player (totalling 75 votes), but only 5 get to our next game at Subiaco and give 3 votes to another player (15 votes), does this give a true indication of who had the better game?

I'm just wondering if the number of votes cast should be limited to the same number each week - say the first 20 people to vote, meaning all games are equally weighted.

Perhaps this is already done; it was just something I thought of while reading this thread.
You're proabably right Freezer but that's just the way it goes. If you want to be the PRE B&F, play well at home games at the 'G. OF course, people still vote off watching the games on TV so I'm sure it all balances out. PRE has a pretty good track record at identifying the Richmond B&F placings (except for last your I think)

Re: PRE Player of the Year-Rd 3 vs Collingwood

3 - Weeble Foley
2 - Sergeant Schulz
1 - Rambling Tambling

:'(

Ms Tantie.
xox

3 O Bree
2 Dane Swan
1 Lockyer.

None of them had a man all nite.

For the losers.

3 Foley
2 Tambling
1 Lids.

And someone gave Pattison a vote!!!

3 - Foley

2 - Deledio

1 - Tambling

Also Scultz, Tivendale (again) and Johnson were good

tannerztigers said:
Coughlan24 said:
3 - Foley (Outstanding again)

2 - Johnson

1 - Pattison

:-\ ... 5 possies, 2 marks, 7 hitouts .. explain if possible?

And while your thre have a think about your 2 votes as well.

checkside said:
SCOOP said:
tannerztigers said:
Coughlan24 said:

2 - Johnson

1 - Pattison

There his votes he can do what he wants with them.

Yeah and I can tell him what I think of them.

SCOOP said:
checkside said:
SCOOP said:
tannerztigers said:
Coughlan24 said:

2 - Johnson

1 - Pattison

There his votes he can do what he wants with them.

Yeah and I can tell him what I think of them.
Yes you can.