2008 PRE Player of the Year ( vsHawks starts on Page 88) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2008 PRE Player of the Year ( vsHawks starts on Page 88)

zips

The NEW Tigers of SAME OLD, SAME OLD!
Apr 19, 2004
Re: PRE Player of the Year

3 - Richo (What more can you say)
2 - Johnson (Was fantastic with the clearances tonight)
1 - King (Gotta love the way he goes about his footy)

Apologies to Axel, Jacko, Thursty & Sarge

Juffaricho

"Pressure wins Premierships"
Oct 26, 2007

3 - Richo ... No Doubt.... He was the matchwinner
2 - Kingy ... Great effort down back
1 - Johnson ... Solid game

GoodOne

Tiger Legend
Apr 2, 2004

3. King - amazing player
2. Johnson - have not been a fan lately but credit where credit's due, he really won alot of hard ball in the midfield last night
1. Thursfield - cleaned the wee off the floor with Fevola's head

Apologies to Richo - great game on a beginner and a few others who stood up when it counted

Inspector

Follow me!!
Sep 22, 2004
Mornington

3 King
2 Richo
1 Tambling thought he gave his all kicking let him down but showed signs when put on the ball that he can get it & break the lines in traffic.

Griff

VP Daniel Jackson 2008
Jan 31, 2005
Sydney

3 Jake King. Did the hard stuff in defence and followed it with dash and precise disposal. An elite player.
2 Nathan Foley. The engine room all night
1. Richo: Brilliant game. But only played on a kid and did best when he had space. We pulled away when the Carlton midfield ran out of legs for the flooding game and gave our forwards room.

Just missed: Will Thursfield. Spoiled Fev's night with speed, agility and a willingness to put his body on the line
Kane Johnson: A fantastic game, in the packs, and running to provide options for team-mates

Oct 20, 2006
MelBun

3. Kingy. All hail the King. Caused the start of our turn around and just kept being brilliant.
2. Richo. When he kicks straight he is just one of the best of all time. Had a game like that last night.
1. Johnson. I thought he was gone. Inspirational last night.

Toss up between foley, jackson, johnson.
Deserved a mention, Bling, Thursty and most of the others.

I think what was obvious is that we are very hard to beat if the opposition don't flood us. (We are just to fast). Our tactics when they do are to handball, handball, handball..... we need to find a way to beat the flood if we are going to be a real threat.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA

3-richo
2-kingy
1-axel

and what a difference it makes having a ruckman in the team! :clap

GO TIGES!!!

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

3. King (a midfield spot awaits)
2. Foley (In everyting all night and Carlton had the better of us everytime he was off the ground)
1. Brown (turned the game late in the second quarter when he moved up the ground)

chislop

I AM a llama!
Nov 11, 2003

3. King
2. Richo
1. Newman

Thanks to all you other lovely Tiges boys too...you capped off a great day for GT. Now, go ahead and do it again next Sunday and bring joy to our yellow and black hearts.