2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
year of the tiger said:
Malthouse in the background saying from mid first qtr how the tiger coaches would be really happy how the game was going even though they were behind.

Simon Goodwin said the same thing in his analysis, that the game was being played on our terms by the 20-minute mark of the first quarter. Didn't pick up on it at the game, or even find it apparent watching the replay.

watched the replay twice more yesterday.

Lambert and Prestia were incredible.

Jack Graham plays like a water buffalo. He is a star. He bullocks like Dusty, handballs like Edwards and kicks for goal like Towner ;D

23.21.159 said:
Twice in one day, three months down the track?

Kudos!

yep. I was up at snakes. he was at work. it was 39 deg C.

I took off my pants, stuck the fan on 3. poured a Bundy small batch over ice and hit play.

then I did it again

You just dont get tired of it. It gives something more every single watch.

easy said:

I took off my pants, stuck the fan on 3. poured a Bundy small batch over ice and hit play.

then I did it again

That is a disturbing picture you have painted

easy said:
watched the replay twice more yesterday.

Lambert and Prestia were incredible.

Jack Graham plays like a water buffalo. He is a star. He bullocks like Dusty, handballs like Edwards and kicks for goal like Towner ;D
s

All very true.
Add Edwards to those two.
Also watched prelim and GF yesterday for the 12th time each.
That's 36 replays of the finals and three attendances.
Still love it.
Wife looking angry and fed up !
I just show her the posts on here. Doesn't seem to help.

pete and tys said:
s

All very true.
Add Edwards to those two.
Also watched prelim and GF yesterday for the 12th time each.
That's 36 replays of the finals and three attendances.
Still love it.
Wife looking angry and fed up !
I just show her the posts on here. Doesn't seem to help.

:hihi

easy said:

then I did it again

Was it only the rum that you had in your hand easy ;D

I am inspired.
I haven't watched the GF for a week or 2 now as i have been enjoying other replays of games in the season.
Man did we play good hard tough footy for a long time. Freo really made us gel though, tthis is the game I now look at as the one where we just got it. Never lost it from this moment forward.
Go tiges.

G'day all, I bought the GF DVD with the radio commentaries and was extremely disappointed with the quality. Cannot accept that is okay in 2017. My old Ch 7 Footy Flashbacks video is better quality than this and just about everyone on the video is a pensioner or dead. Luckily I recorded it on my hard drive that day.

What I'd like to knock w from the SME's on here is whether the Finals series DVD is *smile* too or is it good quality and worth buying. I really wanna see the Geelong and GWS games as I have not seen the telecasts of these as I was at these games.

Sorry if it has been mentioned elsewhere on PRE as I've been on a PRE sabbatical.

Of all the post game footage and reviews I have watched cannot believe i hadn't seen the Hardwick & Dusty post match interview, (goes for 17 min), that is up on the RFC website now:

For those that have seen it I am sure you won't mind revisiting :)

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2017-12-23/gf-hardwick-and-dusty-postmatch

caesar said:
Of all the post game footage and reviews I have watched cannot believe i hadn't seen the Hardwick & Dusty post match interview, (goes for 17 min), that is up on the RFC website now:

For those tat have seen it I am sure you won't mind revisiting :)

How had you not seen it!!!

Blasphemy!!!

caesar said:

I hadnt seen that either.

His assessment of Jack Graham made me giggle out loud (GOL?)

"this is as bad as hes going to get" :eek:

caesar said:

Same here mate, thanks for the link.

Bit of self indulgence here, however just watching the last quarter again and when Prestia kicks what I felt was the sealer, camera pans to the punt road end and there I am with the double fister celebration, that right there is the greatest moment of my life.

I think the 2018 season should be postponed , there’s no way we are anywhere near finished celebrating

CC TIGER said:
Same here mate, thanks for the link.

Bit of self indulgence here, however just watching the last quarter again and when Prestia kicks what I felt was the sealer, camera pans to the punt road end and there I am with the double fister celebration, that right there is the greatest moment of my life.

I think the 2018 season should be postponed , there’s no way we are anywhere near finished celebrating

:clap

caesar said:

Cheers for that caesar.

I've just recently discovered the Fox Footy "Grand Final-Post Game" and really enjoyed it. So for those who haven't seen it here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBgQjPC3UTk

tigerman said:
Cheers for that caesar.

I've just recently discovered the Fox Footy "Grand Final-Post Game" and really enjoyed it. So for those who haven't seen it here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBgQjPC3UTk

absolutely loved it Tman.

favourite bits were;

Caddy giving a special shout out to Taz and CC at the 1 hr 5 minute mark

and Swanny in the tiger scarf in the rooms (and eddies reaction)

easy said:
absolutely loved it Tman.

favourite bits were;

Caddy giving a special shout out to Taz and CC at the 1 hr 5 minute mark
:rotfl I may have a couple of greys but many premierships from 50 et

Status
Not open for further replies.