2017 Membership Tally | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Membership Tally

The membership dept have started a campaign for 2018 memberships where you get the rest of 2017 thrown in for free. Anyone signing up now for 2018 membership gets counted in the 2017 figures as well. That's only a guess by me.

YinnarTiger said:
The membership dept have started a campaign for 2018 memberships where you get the rest of 2017 thrown in for free. Anyone signing up now for 2018 membership gets counted in the 2017 figures as well. That's only a guess by me.

I reckon that's a sure thing Yinn.

YinnarTiger said:

Yes good call. Buy Rance get Rioli free!!

Reckon we could be a chance to break last years record.

CC TIGER said:
I believe we have beaten last years record membership
Possibly C2, but not quite yet according to the RFC website.

Record 72,345.

As at August 1 2017

tommystigers said:
Possibly C2, but not quite yet according to the RFC website.

Record 72,345.

As at August 1 2017

Crack it easily if Dusty re-signed.

Azza said:
Crack it easily if Dusty re-signed.

If he doesn't re-sign people will sign up just to rock up to the AGM to lynch the administration. :hihi

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

New Club record! This is a good recovery from last years woes. Well done Tiger Army.
A decent showing for the remainder of 2017 should see significant growth on this figure next season.

tommystigers said:

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

New Club record! This is a good recovery from last years woes. Well done Tiger Army.
A decent showing for the remainder of 2017 should see significant growth on this figure next season.
Outstanding , I wonder how many 'never joining again' , 'done with this *smile* club' members couldn't stay away and showed there true loyalty

CC TIGER said:
Outstanding , I wonder how many 'never joining again' , 'done with this sh!t club' members couldn't stay away and showed there true loyalty

If they jump back on we should hit 80k next year.

BTW - What's the AFL tally? Are we still behind the Pies and Hawks ?