2017 Membership Tally | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Membership Tally

Jetboy said:
The Dawks are on 72552..... Should go past him this week.......can't find the tally from the Cries
Cats and dogs don't count as members :p i think the figure would be closer to 60k

Had a discussion with my wife two weeks ago about who our 6 month old daughter would support when she grows up - North or Tigers. She said she didn't really care......so whilst we were talking about it I logged on and got her a membership.

Cutest looking beanie and scarf come with it as a result. Can't go back now!

The_General said:
Had a discussion with my wife two weeks ago about who our 6 month old daughter would support when she grows up - North or Tigers. She said she didn't really care......so whilst we were talking about it I logged on and got her a membership.

Cutest looking beanie and scarf come with it as a result. Can't go back now!
:clap

Well done General. Hopefully her first membership year will be a flag year.

As at 22 August 2017

We're having a bit of a late run. Maybe some punters trying their luck at finals tickets.

who received the text a couple of weeks ago to upgrade to the MRC for $150 for the remainder of 2017? and who took advantage of it?

I need to find do check this but as a Premiership Circle (premium reserve seat) member - I think this provides me a guaranteed access to a GF ticket (should we make it). God knows I have paid for one many times over having the GF guarantee as part of my package since they introduced it.

Only 1 more year before I'm a platinum - 25 years consecutive member :)

Tiger Pops said:
I need to find do check this but as a Premiership Circle (premium reserve seat) member - I think this provides me a guaranteed access to a GF ticket (should we make it). God knows I have paid for one many times over having the GF guarantee as part of my package since they introduced it.

Only 1 more year before I'm a platinum - 25 years consecutive member :)
Well done Poppy.

Tiger Pops said:
I need to find do check this but as a Premiership Circle (premium reserve seat) member - I think this provides me a guaranteed access to a GF ticket (should we make it).

yeah I had this level of membership for years, but gave it away in 2017. it definitely gives you a guaranteed GF ticket.

As at August 25 2017

Club website has announced record. That might be it for the year.

It has exceeded my expectations. A good tilt at the finals might see us back to growing year on year by about 6k, which should have us cracking 80k.

:clap Well played RFC.

Ian4 said:
1500 in 6 days? crazy.

maybe the 17 - 18 membership campaign with Rance & Rioli
Might give some people a chance in the ballot for a GF ticket if we make it