2019 All Australian | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2019 All Australian

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Looking forward to seeing how many Tigers miss the cut.

On form Martin, Grimes, Flossy and Prestia should be in 40. Add Houli as an outsider but more likely now that he's featuring in a TV add. Sheds another that should be in there but there's no way we'll get that many in the team.

In reality I can see Grimes in the starting 18 and maybe another Tiger on the bench. We're a very average team apparently.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Grimes and Dusty should be locks. You can make strong arguments for the others you mention as well as Lynch.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Guaranteed: Dusty & Grimes
50-50: Big V & Prestia
Smokey: Castagna

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Grimes and Dusty should be locks. You can make strong arguments for the others you mention as well as Lynch.

Thought of Lynch but being 3rd in the Colman means he won't get a look in.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Looking forward to seeing how many Tigers miss the cut.
In reality I can see Grimes in the starting 18 and maybe another Tiger on the bench. We're a very average team apparently.

Well, we did only beat one team above us on the ladder, at the end of the season.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Thought of Lynch but being 3rd in the Colman means he won't get a look in.

Yeah I agree but if the selectors are fair dinkum he should be under serious consideration.

Ben Brown pfffffffffffffffftttttttttt!!!

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Houli, Grimes, Martin and Prestia named in the squad.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
How they can leave Vlastuin and Edwards out of the squad is just nonsense.

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
West Coast have 7 and Geelong have 6 :rolleyes:

If Tom Stewart gets selected ahead of Grimes again I will :vomit

Ablett :vomit Talia ahead of Vlastuin :vomit

On a positive no Essendon players :rotfl2:rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Flossy and Sheds didn't evn make the "Unlucky to miss out" list though Tiger Tom was mentioned as unlucky

• Wow

DanMinogue

Tiger Rookie
Mar 22, 2013
...obviously Vlastuin's kick over Houli's head leading to a turnover goal yesterday was the difference!

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
So Lynch kicks 54 goals for the season which is equal to Charlie Cameron and Darling and 2 ahead of Hawkins.

Out of the 4 guess who is the only one not in the 40 man squad? Makes sense :rolleyes:

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
So that Houli bloke made the squad phhhhhht. What the hell were those AA selectors thinking? They've obviously got no idea at all after leaving Shedda n Flossy out of the squad.
Wet Coke get the privilege of playing with a genuine home ground advantage and as reigning premiers managed to stumble their way to fifth on the ladder, yet still manage 7 in the squad. Nothing but a pocket *smile* for being the reining premiers rather than sustained performances this year.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Edwards should be in the best 20 players in the comp.
How he didn't make the top 40 is another massive stuff up by these so called experts that select the team.
**if we finished on top, 2 games clear they would still only find room for only 4 rfc players.
Get ready for only Martin & Grimes to be selected in the side
Its beyond a joke.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
So that Houli bloke made the squad phhhhhht. What the hell were those AA selectors thinking? They've obviously got no idea at all after leaving Shedda n Flossy out of the squad.
Wet Coke get the privilege of playing with a genuine home ground advantage and as reigning premiers managed to stumble their way to fifth on the ladder, yet still manage 7 in the squad. Nothing but a pocket **** for being the reining premiers rather than sustained performances this year.

Im shocked Nit Nat wasn't selected

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
As long as we win the flag I couldnt give a stuff about the AA.

Reactions: 8 users