2019 All Australian | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2019 All Australian

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Stuff em. Our Tigers are about team performances not individuals.

Grimes recently said to my brother. I don’t give a *smile* about AA. I want the Premiership :clap2

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Edwards has been every bit as good as last year. Surprised he didn't make the cut.

And while I don't think Lynch had a consistently outstanding year, he finished third in the Coleman and they need six forwards for the team. Slightly unlucky.

Although we ended up finishing third, due to injuries it wasn't the sort of year where many of our team were outstanding for the full season. Even Dusty had flat games.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
That Nick Vlastuin isnt in this squad continues the illegitimacy of the concept that we have all come to expect

Reactions: 5 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Treloar? Seriously? So just running really fast and blasting the ball forward anywhere gets you an AA nomination?

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Not that i am fussed but i would just name the Richmond team.

Ok, perhaps without Short.

• Haha

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
How Vlaustin didn't make the squad is mind boggling. Well done to the other boys on their nomination.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Not that i am fussed but i would just name the Richmond team.

Ok, perhaps without Short.
I would have just split the AA team 50:50 based on the best players last week between Richmond and West Coke.

Clearly the two best teams in the comp. Maybe a token spot on the bench for the Bont and Cripps.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Coincidentally the commentators yesterday said Vlas was a cert for AA.

Reactions: 1 user

Tames

Tiger Superstar
Apr 3, 2005
Melbourne
I'd like to think we have a more even spread of class and skill each week than any other club, and perhaps why we are under represented.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
How they can leave Vlastuin and Edwards out of the squad is just nonsense.

Vlastuin astounds me. Just a horrible outcome. Totally wrong. Crime against football.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Rather than try and squeeze all the names into the squad, they should pick a team that would take the park. A team that they think would be unbeatable.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Well we know that Sheds and Flossy were robbed on an AA by AFL politics but who really cares as we know those two are the best in the league in their positions and they are dyed in the wool Tigers. Besides the Prem is more important

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Tom Stewart is the new Corey Enright. Just became the permanent HBF nominee. Not that I didn't like Enright, he was a gun and a different class to Stewart, who IMO has never impressed in the big games. Especially against us.

Ablett? Seriously he has played some really poor games at times, it has to be about your whole years performance?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
*smile* and Dane Rampe - there's another completely overrated player. Vlastuin better than both IMO.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
As the saying goes. A team of champions will always lose to a champion team. Let them have their AA selections. Let's just lift that premiership again!