2020 AFL Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 AFL Draft

Hugely underwhelming, cannot believe Sampson Ryan was our target player when we gave up 17 and we were expecting and hoping MRJ lasted till rookie draft.
Will have to console myself by watching Junior tomorrow ,(hopefully).
Look forward to the update.

Hugely underwhelming, cannot believe Sampson Ryan was our target player when we gave up 17 and we were expecting and hoping MRJ lasted till rookie draft.
Think the recruiting team are just bored and trying to amuse themselves.

Brad Johnson talks nonsense and brings every discussion back to the Bulldogs. You know the coverage is shitful when you miss Kingy

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Wasn't there a Carroll that played for Melbourne too? And another brother Carroll at the Swans?

Where is Kingy - was there a betting market on tonight's draft that he's had to duck out and invest?
Nathan

Reactions: 1 user
Feel for the kids that missed out. Only 50 odd kids picked this year

Reactions: 1 user
Nah just have a GF marathon mate. 2017, 2019, 2020.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Following our match for Maurice with our pick following Essendon bid, does this mean we get to carry extra points forward into ‘21

Only 53 kids have been picked up and its qtr past 11.
Where has this draft gone so wrong?
This bidding and trading mid draft has screwed it as a sceptical