2020 AFL Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 AFL Draft

Can’t believe the sooking and lack of faith shown in Clarke an co . We now have our ruck stocks covered for sometime and we’ve added to our hand in a much stronger draft.

and you forgot the bit about

the most genetically, pugilistically, spiritually gifted kid in Australia

sauntering through the front doors of The MR room with a big smile on his face.

Reactions: 1 users
Adelaide and GWS both failed to make the eight after GF losses. Good chance Geelong are just as shattered.
I reckon Geelong will do alright. They will still be slow but they will monster a lot of teams, especially at KP.

Reactions: 1 user
Swapping our first round pick is genius really. At the very worst, we have the same pick in a stronger draft. So even worst case is we are better off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
someones probably mentioned this - pretty pathetic of the Bummers to 'meet' with Rioli , what a bunch of obvious turds they are ..

Reactions: 4 users
So even worst case is we are better off.

thats the kind of deal that really smart people make JB

someones probably mentioned this - pretty pathetic of the Bummers to 'meet' with Rioli , what a bunch of obvious turds they are ..

They probably just wanted to meet him, get some selfies and stuff.

Can’t believe the sooking and lack of faith shown in Clarke an co . We now have our ruck stocks covered for sometime and we’ve added to our hand in a much stronger draft.

Maybe while the rest of the competition is playing catch up in this draft, we've moved on and are setting up the next version they'll need to follow.

Not even all the so called expert and great recruiters or analysts who spend every waking moment working on talent I.D get it right everytime.

Reckon our recruiting team has a few credits in the bank and I for one will enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts.:cupgold

weird draft overall, but that was always expected to be the case after so many interrupted seasons.

On a personal note I'm happy that kids I've worked with got drafted, hopefully they kick on to great careers.

Still quite a bit of talent left, will probably see a lot of 19&20 year olds drafted the next few seasons I suspect

Reactions: 3 users
I feel like Jamara Ugle-hagan should have his own thread.

The kid has it all. Height, athleticism, mitts, big left leg, looks, charisma and a helluva back story.

who was the last Koori kid off a mission to play in the big league?

Framlingham isnt for the feint hearted.

In the picture of the Vic first rounders on afl.com,

the others seem to cower a bit in this kids presence.

and they kept crapping on about Archie Perkins!

Jeez, when Jamarra swaggers into the disco, a couple of skinny instagramers might stick around to stroke the fedora,

but the real beauties will be saying 'Hi Jammara' while they fiddle with the cleavage sticky tape.

Well done Bulldogs. Im pleased hes gone there; a great match. I think they have the next big thing on their hands.

better sign him for 15 years this arvo cause theres almost nothing surer that Sydney come with a blank cheque in 2022.

• Love
I've worked with some pretty elite talent over the years, and seen a lot up close from an opposition perspective, and very few have made me shake my head is disbelief like JUH was able to. Sometimes you see a player and you just know they're going to be special, he's one of them. The key will be making sure he gets the body right.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
and you forgot the bit about

the most genetically, pugilistically, spiritually gifted kid in Australia

sauntering through the front doors of The MR room with a big smile on his face.
Yeah how good is this kid going? He hasn't played a game and he already has a room at Punt Road and a membership category named after him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Anyone got the rookie draft order.
Can't believe this bloke didn't get picked up, coach Sumich calling him a sook probably didn't help. What a goose Sumich is.

I've worked with some pretty elite talent over the years, and seen a lot up close from an opposition perspective, and very few have made me shake my head is disbelief like JUH was able to. Sometimes you see a player and you just know they're going to be special, he's one of them. The key will be making sure he gets the body right.

For the first time since Phil Walsh died, I'm starting to feel bad for the Crows.

For the first time since Phil Walsh died, I'm starting to feel bad for the Crows.
I feel sorry for the Crows too........ it would've been great for them to get Ugle-Hagan, and then we bring him to Tigerland after a couple of years.