2020 finals–week one: the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 finals–week one: the other games

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Best result is lots of corkies, a few hammies and maybe if we are lucky a few bruised egos. Nothing serious, I'm not a savage :D
I'm savage I'd add a few ACLs, a medial or two and several other career ending injuries.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Hard to see anything but a Port win. Geel then go in straight sets. Hopefully they retain Taylor. And Jenkins. And have a big tilt at 2021.

Would prefer they win, then a genuine chance we meet them in a GF. Would complete a nice trifecta of Qualifying Final/Preliminary Final/Grand Final victories over them.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just watching Shaun Grigg being interviewed wearing the pussy cat gear..... he's put me off me dinner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I’ll be curious to see if the umps are on Hawkins PITB watch tonight?

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Power boys look relaxed in the warm up... perhaps too relaxed? Cats a bit more intense.
Funny you say that, I thought they looked flat and disinterested. Selwood talking but they’re all looking at the ground.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Best result is a Geesook win. as far as the RFC is concerned.
Yes go along with that. As long as they smash into each other and 'The Big Shove' Hawkins does a bad calf in the final minutes.

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Jesus, how many people do they have there? The place seems packed.

(Very good chance they are allowed that and I've missed it).

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Port to go out in straight sets.
Cats will look great and be flag favourite. ..until we play.

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Geez, if Lynch and Riewoldt got free kicks like Dixon, they would have kicked 75 goals each this year

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users