2020 finals–week one: the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 finals–week one: the other games

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Its unbelievable watching Collingwood go Any Where in the country and still get looked after.
3 decisions in the last qtr got them the win.
No other team can hold the ball as long Collingwood.
They constantly throw it and never get penalised.
Its hard to watch

Reactions: 4 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Maggots are the only team I dont want to face in the GF.

I wouldnt recover from losing a GF to this mob, and they are the team that on their day can cause us alot of trouble, especially those 2 trucks Cox and Mihocek.

Well done West Coast you wankers.

Magpies don't like winning grand finals. I'd love to whip them in a GF. Need to win a couple more tough games first to get there.

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
100% guaranteed Collingwood would win the free kick count.
I have a genuine question for those who have been following the rules. Can Steele Sidebottom still play if he flies to Brisbane now?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Kelly, Gaff and Shuey haven't got a defensive bone in their body.
Kelly gave up on chases all night.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Geelong primed to beat collingwobbles next week.

I wish, and I'll be wishing hard, and thats wrong I cant bear watching the Cats make another Prelim but next week I am most certainly making an exception.

The Skunks forums will be talking Prelims tonight, so again I'm going to be left feeling dirty barracking for the Bears.

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
Nah. Unlike us, everything worked for them. They’re out of karma, ours is still coming.
This
Everything worked for them. Rub of the green. The throws. Not sorting cox out early. Took every chance. Eagles playing in clown shoes.

Reactions: 1 user

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Kelly, Gaff and Shuey haven't got a defensive bone in their body.
Kelly gave up on chases all night.
Kelly looked very slow when ever he even tried to chase someone, and gave up pretty quickly.

Reactions: 1 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Its unbelievable watching Collingwood go Any Where in the country and still get looked after.
3 decisions in the last qtr got them the win.
No other team can hold the ball as long Collingwood.
They constantly throw it and never get penalised.
Its hard to watch
I am happy they won in one way, because they can trouble Geelong. although would be a big ask this time to fly back and do it. But they've got the umps on their side so it's do-able.

You are right, no team gets looked after as well as this team. It's the HTBs that they hold for ages that dont get paid. Full 360deg turns and play on. Unbelievable.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
West Chokers now have to spend two weeks in Quarantine due to WA Qaurantine Covid-19 Laws. Gee does anyone feel sorry for them.

• Haha

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I know a lot of people on here were hoping for an Eagles win, but spare a thought for us WA Tigers in all this and please understand that the Eagles getting knocked out is just as good.

The WA footy media has been in hyperdrive all week, and this will really deflate their sails. You reap what you sow, and a number of footy journalists over here can no doubt take the credit for this result. The Pies had so much ammo to work with and I hope it comes out that they used it to full advantage.

The only thing that would have made this sweeter is if WA had won the right to the Grandfinal.

Reactions: 7 users