2020 finals–week one: the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 finals–week one: the other games

What was Scott going on about at the end there?

Going to the umpires or Dixon???

Got nothing to complain about.

Tough game. Not skilful. Not a lot of goals but pressure all over the ground. Quick kicks.

Cats should be 2 goals up.

Dixon ready to lose it.
Yer, of course, no follow-up from Ch.7. I wanted to see what Salty was going off about too. Hold it. They have just said he was having a go at RRay for his awful bounces. Fair enough and finally Ch.7.

Reactions: 1 user
Isn’t the hands in the back rule “you can only hold off and not have 2 motions”?
Hawkins wouldn’t have a kick otherwise.

Cats looking the better team but not converting. Should be at least 2 goals up.

All I know is this. It's ours if we want it. We are better organised, better drilled, more skilled, and our elite are the top of the tree. Have seen absolutely nothing tonight to worry about.

Reactions: 10 users
All I know is this. It's ours if we want it. We are better organised, better drilled, more skilled, and our elite are the top of the tree. Have seen absolutely nothing tonight to worry about.
Correct. We match them in the contest which we can and we burn them on transition. Both pretty slow teams

Reactions: 1 users
Miers is in the Chris Scott, Joel Selwood, Patrick Dangerfield club. At least if you have the surname Myers you can quickly prove that you are not related to him.

Go Port. Motlop rubbing some of Chris Scott’s salt into the Geelong wounds.

Reactions: 2 users
Yer, of course, no follow-up from Ch.7. I wanted to see what Salty was going off about too. Hold it. They have just said he was having a go at RRay for his awful bounces. Fair enough and finally Ch.7.

Chamberlain is appalling tonight. Loves doing all the things that attract attention to him. Yelling out that a 20 metre kick is not 15, making a fuss over who the two ruckmen are for each contest, giving a 50 when neither team knows what is going on. He does all the look at me stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users