2020 Phantom Draft - Covid style | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Phantom Draft - Covid style

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Brisbane decline to match. Good player, but other priorities including some academy players who fit needs.

Besides, he'll come home to join his brother in 2 years anyway.
Hahaha great call , et Carlton to develop and ask for a return to broher and pick up for a dime

@ToraToraTora

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Brisbane decline to match. Good player, but other priorities including some academy players who fit needs.

Besides, he'll come home to join his brother in 2 years anyway.

Happy with that, and if you get to screw Carlton in a couple of years, even happier :D

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Carlton want another small forward. Was weighing up between Bowey and Coleman (hoping to get 1 of them). With North taking Bowey....

Carlton bid on Blake Coleman. Will Brisbane match?? @Streak
Do you have your next pick ready ? Still 4-5 really good players remaining and Carlton can take advantage in this range

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
OK. I am betting in the real deal nobody will touch MoJu until our 3rd pick, and so it shall be here.
I am torn between two players here, but because we seem so bullish on RCD and Martyn making the midfield grade, I'm going slightly speculative again.

#37 Fraser Rosman 193,81
Freak athlete ultilty prospect. Will take some time but I see him in defence. May be a poor man's Chapman but I'll back Leppa in to turn him into something.

Reactions: 2 users

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
OK. I am betting in the real deal nobody will touch MoJu until our 3rd pick, and so it shall be here.
I am torn between two players here, but because we seem so bullish on RCD and Martyn making the midfield grade, I'm going slightly speculative again.

#37 Fraser Rosman 193,81
Freak athlete ultilty prospect. Will take some time but I see him in defence. May be a poor man's Chapman but I'll back Leppa in to turn him into something.

I like the pick and its a high reward pick

But i dont like your chances of Leppa being able to help Fraser

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Carlton needs a bit more inside midfield quality to support Cripps (or to replace him when Richmond take him as a FA at the end of 2021 haha).

Carlton draft Oliver Davis the clearance and tackling machine.

@footballmonk North are up again

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
At pick 39 North take Zac Dumesny. Would have been nice to take a tall here, but most of the remaining ones are very much projects and with North’s list such a mess they need to go best available.
Adelaide @Scoop - you’re up.

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
@Brodders17 your up mate

Bombers only have 1 more selection left and if you dont select 1 of your NGA kids then you wont be able to match a bid when it comes due to no more picks. Brand & Eyre

Last edited:

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
If I’m a club desperate for a small forward I’d punt on Maurice after 35 for sure.
Im worried with Carlton now trading to have pick #31

Im hoping that Winder is still available and they select him and leave Rioli alone until after our 2nd selection

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

Im hoping that Winder is still available and they select him and leave Rioli alone until after our 2nd selection

There seems to be a few small forwards in phantoms higher than Rioli, so hoping they go more towards Winder, Coleman (who I don't expect Brisbane to pass on), Bowey probably rated before him, so hoping he squeezes past. I do think Carlton will take a small with at least 1 of their picks though

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004

Clubs aren’t going to give us a free pass on MJR, I reckon someone comes for him.