2020 Phantom Draft - Covid style | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Phantom Draft - Covid style

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
There hasn't really been any solid talk that I've seen about who we are into. I expect us to moderately surprise again.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
There hasn't really been any solid talk that I've seen about who we are into. I expect us to moderately surprise again.
Possibly also due to having a later pick so we would have a few options and are a lot more flexible

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Looking at the board and the order the players have fallen it looks like we will get a decent player at both #27 & #36 and we just need Rioli not to get a bid prior to that

Reactions: 2 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Saints considered Bailey Laurie but given they just traded in Higgins instead go for the athletic half forward

Pick 24: Eddie Ford
188cm/79kg
Forward/Midfielder
Western Jets

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Saints considered Bailey Laurie but given they just traded in Higgins instead go for the athletic half forward

Pick 24: Eddie Ford
188cm/79kg
Forward/Midfielder
Western Jets
I like Eddie Ford and wouldn't be too disappointed if selected for Richmond with our 2nd selection , Kid has X factor and upside is massive but similar to RCD will need 2-3 years to develop but if he comes off would be a beauty.

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Brisbane select Alex Davies (Suns Academy).

If he is matched by GC, then Brisbane will select Joel Western - Claremont
The GC academy kids are pre listed so they wont be vailable mate - wish they were

Western is also a freo academy so freo will need to match or pass

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
The GC academy kids are pre listed so they wont be vailable mate - wish they were

Western is also a freo academy so freo will need to match or pass

Sorry :(

Ok, I'll run with that but I seem to recall an article saying that Davies would cost first round pick points.

So Joel Western it is.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Sorry :(

Ok, I'll run with that but I seem to recall an article saying that Davies would cost first round pick points.

So Joel Western it is.
Sorry Streaker but my match committee (missus and bro in law) have had some drinks and decided to match.
We will take Western