2020 Premier merchandise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Premier merchandise

TigerTT

Tiger Cub
Oct 30, 2020
AFL-PREMIERS-TIGERS-DESKTOP-BANNER.jpgDear Richmond supporters of the PuntRoadEnd forum, I need your help!

New Era the supplier of the official 2020 AFL Richmond Premiers cap, produced a lovely cap to mark out amazing achievement and advertised the cap for sale, however for whatever reason only produced a limited number of caps and sold out in less then 24 hours after the game.

I've contacted the Richmond Superstore and they have said they would love to restock the item however New Era has said they will not be making any more and won't be restocking this exact cap. (there is a plain looking club cap coming with a trophy on the side in December that's really plain)

We need this original cap that the players wore!
https://www.neweracap.com.au/All-Headwear/2020-AFL-Richmond-Tigers-Premiers-9FORTY/p/12593746

I urge anyone that would have liked to have owned this amazing piece to jump onto the "New Era Australia" facebook page

or Instagram https://www.instagram.com/neweraaustralia/?hl=en

and scroll to the post where they are advertising the Richmond cap and leave them a reply "politely asking for a restock of the cap"

or jump onto their website and give them and the Richmond Superstore feedback which may also help.

The more people that can give them feedback the higher the chance they will restock the cap.

There is a button on the New Era product page that you can click to let them know to restock the item (but you need to register an account for the site), so it does sound like if they get enough feedback they would restock.

Last year this cap was still available to buy 4 months after the Grand Final so unsure what they have done here this year, absolute lunacy they would be selling this cap like hot cakes for months!

In 2017 they finally restocked the cap, but all communication with New Era so far this won't be happening, we need to force their hand!

FREE THE CAPS, 2020 OFFICIAL AFL RICHMOND PREMIERSHIP CAPS FOR ALL!!!

Any help would be great, GO TIGES!

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I have the 2017 version. Missed out on the 2019 so I was quick to grab the 2020. Annoying that they are so limited but that's how they can charge what they do I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
View attachment 11101Dear Richmond supporters of the PuntRoadEnd forum, I need your help!

New Era the supplier of the official 2020 AFL Richmond Premiers cap, produced a lovely cap to mark out amazing achievement and advertised the cap for sale, however for whatever reason only produced a limited number of caps and sold out in less then 24 hours after the game.

I've contacted the Richmond Superstore and they have said they would love to restock the item however New Era has said they will not be making any more and won't be restocking this exact cap. (there is a plain looking club cap coming with a trophy on the side in December that's really plain)

https://www.neweracap.com.au/All-Headwear/2020-AFL-Richmond-Tigers-Premiers-9FORTY/p/12593746

I urge anyone that would have liked to have owned this amazing piece to jump onto the "New Era Australia" facebook page

and scroll to the post where they are advertising the Richmond cap and leave them a reply "politely asking for a restock of the cap"

or jump onto their website and give them and the Richmond Superstore feedback which may also help.

The more people that can give them feedback the higher the chance they will restock the cap.

There is a button on the New Era product page that you can click to let them know to restock the item (but you need to register an account for the site), so it does sound like if they get enough feedback they would restock.

Last year this cap was still available to buy 4 months after the Grand Final so unsure what they have done here this year, absolute lunacy they would be selling this cap like hot cakes for months!

In 2017 they finally restocked the cap, but all communication with New Era so far this won't be happening, we need to force their hand!

I missed out too and messaged the Tigerland Superstore who told me the same. The caps were sold out before 09:00am the morning after the game. I was too tired to set up my superstore account with matching pssswords at 1:30am after cracking a beer and reading all the great stuff on here.
Bloody pissed off we cannot get one of these. They must have only made about 2,000 of them.
Will let New Era know they need to end the Premiers 2020 Cap farce!

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
My newsagent told me early in the week that their expected order of the Premiers Record had been cancelled by the suppliers - no reason given
I rand a couple of others and they didn’t know anything
Bummer coz it’s been a great publication to buy and keep for 17 and 19

Update: Footy Record Premiers was available at my local newsagent today

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Howler Brewing did a Richmond Pale Ale in 2017 and 2019. Anyone know if they're doing it for 2020?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just picked up the Pickett book , not sure if all the first release is signed , but the ones up here were

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
View attachment 11101Dear Richmond supporters of the PuntRoadEnd forum, I need your help!

keepa lids onit

Medal number 1, 2 & 3
May 13, 2005
Picked up 2 slabs pre ordered from dans. They had a pile of slabs on floor and were avail to all 1 per person. So dans do have them.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Picked up 2 slabs pre ordered from dans. They had a pile of slabs on floor and were avail to all 1 per person. So dans do have them.
Still waiting for mine. Was told I could collect on Friday but then got a text message saying they had been delayed. Said I would receive a text when they were ready to collect. Haven’t got it yet.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

B1 and B2

Richo & The Twins
Mar 6, 2007
Heraldsunshop
Black Limited Edition Posters are up for sale if anyone still wants any!
Open to anyone

B2

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Resized_20201031_175927.jpeg

Created this to send to some friends.
Richmond beer hit the stores, grabbed a few slabs & placed some beers on the poster for a photo. :cupgold:gotiges

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Heraldsunshop
Black Limited Edition Posters are up for sale if anyone still wants any!
Open to anyone

B2
Thanks B2 , the herald sun shop has been awesome to deal with and make sure members can get the Knights and lmit the *smile* scalpers