2020 Round 1 Richmond V Carlton Game Day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Round 1 Richmond V Carlton Game Day

doesn’t take much for you to give up. you must have been a barrel of laughs during the forgotten years.
Was there most home games, but don't let facts get in the way of your potshots

Last edited:
Probably nitpicking but thought we should have dominated the ruck contests after Kreuser went down.
Having said that, Soldo's 2nd efforts were impressive.

Please Jupiter I couldn't imagine a GF played like this. Someone please invent a vaccine hurry up.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Nah. We support the Tigers no matter what, whenever and wherever they play. So you and TigerForce won't even watch? Bit sad.
But don't believe it.

It's not about the tigers, it's about this years comp.

Interesting comments Jack made in regards to be able to coach out there and be heard.

Suits a team like ours who have leaders across all lines.

We are at 4 th gear. When we lift to second we went bang, 4 goals in a row.

That high kick could be a concern against bigger opponents.

They are on to us with blocking.

4 frees- 4 goals.

Midfield .......

Last edited:
What’s the free kick count?

Bit lacklustre start again.

Weitering doing a good job on Lynch.

Kicking forward but lazy.

You can see the frustrating in Dimma.

Seeing every hold etc in their F50 now, and then putting the blindfolds on when we get it inside ours.

Reactions: 1 user