2020 Round 1 Richmond V Carlton Game Day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Round 1 Richmond V Carlton Game Day

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Who ever wins the flag will be disparaged.

Disparage me in victory 'O,

while I draw strength from the fruit of your vine

Disparage my Army,

while we sack your stores

guzzling the grinning juice of a quickly forgotten forever

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
B

Bill James

Shorter quarters and games. Not much junktime footy. All serious hard at if footy. Reckon this favours our captain who has regularly sat out long stretches at the end of quarters for the last two years. More tackles less uncontested footy, might need to adjust the fanatsy team.

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
Find it hard to get excited about watching a game on TV, but I have been privileged to see virtually every game in Victoria in the last three years (and less privileged to see the same in the years before that too). Still at least with this game I don’t have the concern that muting BT and his acolytes will spoil the atmosphere. Carlton should finally be on the upward curve, but I fancy us by 18.

OldTiger67

Tiger Rookie
Jun 6, 2016
Question: Where can you buy a footy record?

It appears that none are being produced. Odd, since even during WW2 (WW1 also?) they were published.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Two choices really
1. *smile* and moan but nothing will change
2. Accept it's a very scary world at the moment and just be thankful we get to see our boys run out and smash the Blues. Shorter quarters, no crowds be damned.

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Actually, admin, can we have 2 game day threads?

One for the people that want to enjoy the game and a seperate one for the people posting how stupid, *smile*, not real, a joke, why bother posts one after the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Sad sacks GTFO.

FOOTY'S BACK!

Watching Carlton get smashed.

Dusty, Cotchy, Jack.

No BT. No Razor.

Sounds like a good night to me.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
GAGF !!!! FML !!!! FFS!!!! SMH!!! DUDS!!! MAGGOTS!!!, WANKERS!!! F$#$%#^# !!! IDGAF!!! GTFOH!!!

Just getting warmed up !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
GAGF !!!! FML !!!! FFS!!!! SMH!!! DUDS!!! MAGGOTS!!!, WANKERS!!! F$#$%#^# !!! IDGAF!!! GTFOH!!!

hope you've got a mask on Craig. some *smile* big globules flying at least 3m in that lot

how's the grandstanding white anting *smile* McGuire,

who for some reason is on a footy corona committee.

I dunno maybe the KKK meeting was in the room next door and he just lurched in to the war cabinet and took a seat?

he comes out and says Gil tried to cancel it all day and Greg Hunt saved the day.

McGuires a treacherous, self-serving, snake in the grass, suck hole.

playing power games and sucking up to the LNP,

undermining our Gil.

the man of the people: Ho Chi Mihn of footy.

FWIW, Im calling him Uncle Gil for as long as this season may last

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Question: Where can you buy a footy record?

It appears that none are being produced. Odd, since even during WW2 (WW1 also?) they were published.

Didn’t Hutchy buy out the footy record publishing rights?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
No point having a sook about people having a sook.

Yep. Exactly what I'm trying to avoid.

There's enough *smile* happening to make people scared, on edge etc. Let them escape to some footy without needing to here more constant negative *smile* that just reminds everyone again what we're dealing with.

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Yep. Exactly what I'm trying to avoid.

There's enough **** happening to make people scared, on edge etc. Let them escape to some footy without needing to here more constant negative *smile* that just reminds everyone again what we're dealing with.

Yep but I still don't mind the idea of winning by 20 goals to make the filth's supporters even more miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

See, just good old fashioned darksider trash talk. No dramas with that
Yep but I still don't mind the idea of winning by 20 goals to make the filth's supporters even more miserable.

5 goals a Qtr. A goal every 4mins is doable.

16mins plus extra time so it's around 20 to 25min Max Qtr I reckon