2021 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 Draft Thread

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Brisbane and Dogs therefore could be trade options for taking a few picks higher in the draft or into next year.

Brisbane have quite a few picks, but I doubt they will want 15 and 18 swallowed up with an Ashcroft early bid

yep. Ashcroft is first round. 33 disposals, mostly contested and 2 x 50m goals.

like i said, hes blue chip

remembering hes 2022 draft

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Unbelievable, the Dogs are going to get another gift with Sam Darcy. Got Jamarra Ugle-Hagan last year and now a mobile ruck forward. Key forwards locked away for the next decade. I just hope North bid on both Daicos & Darcy and get them out the way early. Make them pay top dollar.

Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Unbelievable, the Dogs are going to get another gift with Sam Darcy. Got Jamarra Ugle-Hagan last year and now a mobile ruck forward. Key forwards locked away for the next decade. I just hope North bid on both Daicos & Darcy and get them out the way early. Make them pay top dollar.
Looks extremely raw and gangly. I’ve heard others say he has a high ceiling for development but suggest if his surname wasn’t Darcy, he may not have the high draft pick status he’s been afforded.
His running gate and kicking action seem all over the place.
But he’ll be given every chance

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Our faarrging ex players don't produce any male sperm or need to start humping .

Reactions: 1 user

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003
what ever happened to Mark Lee's son?
used to see them both in the rooms on gameday , was he just not good enough?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Some clubs have been kissed on the *smile* with F/S especially Footscary.
Libba Hunter Wallis etc
The best we got was Raines and Danny Roach

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
Some clubs have been kissed on the *smile* with F/S especially Footscary.
Libba Hunter Wallis etc
The best we got was Raines and Danny Roach
And we have won 3 premierships in the last 4 years ,more than the Bulldogs entire Vfl-Afl history

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Some nice read ups there between 11-20
Some decent tall prospects looming around our range. I think with our first two picks (assuming we dont trade them away) we use one on KPP & the other on a mid.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Some decent tall prospects looming around our range. I think with our first two picks (assuming we dont trade them away) we use one on KPP & the other on a mid.
I'd love for us to grab the Dogs 1st pick by trading some of those later picks. Whilst our lower picks have been generally quite good, we do need to start getting some better talent through from the top end of the draft.

Reactions: 1 users