2021 PRE Phantom Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 PRE Phantom Draft

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
#59 WCE - Luke Polson (Peel Thunder)

I’m glad to say that my WA smokie made it through. A 196cm player who can run a 20m in 2.90, Polson impressed in the SA v WA game and is a potential swingman.

Port @nikolasmia you’re up.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
#60 Port- Greg Clark

Port intend to leave 1 list spot open for a collection of players to train with us in the preseason

Therefore we would only of taken 1 of the two picks left, hence the trade with Freo

Clark is a mature age 24 yr old mid/hybrid who was the Simpson medallist won best on ground in the WAFL grand final

193 cm 94 kg, 3 time premiership player will play straight away in a variety of positions

This pick is a no brainer for Port

Nth Melbourne you are up @Smoking Aces

Reactions: 5 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
#59 WCE - Luke Polson (Peel Thunder)

I’m glad to say that my WA smokie made it through. A 196cm player who can run a 20m in 2.90, Polson impressed in the SA v WA game and is a potential swingman.

Port @nikolasmia you’re up.

nice! textbook 4th rounder.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
With our midfield now set and looking to dominate over the next 10 years we change focus towards our forward line.

We have a ready made key forward ready to go who is in the mould of Charlie Dixon.

Therefore North choose Josh Rentsch

GWV Rebels/Vic Country | Key Forward/Ruck
14/09/2003 | 197cm | 100kg

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Pick 54

Port Adelaide select

Ronald Fejo Jnr

178cm livewire with dancing feet from NT

@Tigers of Old Carlton are up

I dips my lid Nico.

pick of our draft for me.

sublime balance, blistering pace, immaculate decision making, lightening hands, neat leg

on senior SANFL debut.

one of those born to play.

Reactions: 4 users

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
With our Final 2 Picks Fremantle Select

Pick 62 Ethan Regan who we take from West Coast Eagles Next Generation Academy

Pick 63 Lewis Rayson my final pick my smokey
Dashing defender who is capable of setting up the play with his penetrating left foot. A one-touch player below the knees, he reads the play exceptionally well, running hard to outnumber the opposition and rebound for this team using his blistering speed. South Australia’s leading possession winner with 25 disposals against Western Australia in the NAB AFL Under-19’s Championships match in August, he played predominantly at under-18s level in the SANFL, averaging 26.7 disposals in 14 matches this year for Glenelg, including 27 in the losing Grand Final side

Up Next Adelaide @tigerdell

Reactions: 2 users

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
I dips my lid Nico.

pick of our draft for me.

sublime balance, blistering pace, immaculate decision making, lightening hands, neat leg

on senior SANFL debut.

one of those born to play.

Would love to have him

Not sure he isnt better than Wanganeen- Milera, won't cost a first round pick either

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
More than a shade of the young Shedda about Fejio.

At the risk of racially profiling him;

I see an early poetic work informed by

Wanganeen, Rioli, AND Long.

Thats the 2nd most compelling highlight reel (adjusted for draft range projections) ive seen this year (after Horne)

• Love

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
If you had Arthur Jones and Ronny Fijo cavorting on the same list,

you'de have the armed robbery squad mistakenly kicking down your club door before dawn I reckon.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
With our midfield now set and looking to dominate over the next 10 years we change focus towards our forward line.

We have a ready made key forward ready to go who is in the mould of Charlie Dixon.

Therefore North choose Josh Rentsch

GWV Rebels/Vic Country | Key Forward/Ruck
14/09/2003 | 197cm | 100kg
so he is big and looks angry, but goes missing when the heat is on?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
With our Final 2 Picks Fremantle Select

Pick 62 Ethan Regan who we take from West Coast Eagles Next Generation Academy

Pick 63 Lewis Rayson my final pick my smokey
Dashing defender who is capable of setting up the play with his penetrating left foot. A one-touch player below the knees, he reads the play exceptionally well, running hard to outnumber the opposition and rebound for this team using his blistering speed. South Australia’s leading possession winner with 25 disposals against Western Australia in the NAB AFL Under-19’s Championships match in August, he played predominantly at under-18s level in the SANFL, averaging 26.7 disposals in 14 matches this year for Glenelg, including 27 in the losing Grand Final side

Up Next Adelaide @tigerdell
Nice tit for tat academy raid! I must admit I’d forgotten to check if the Eagles had any NGA players so don’t have any picks to match it with.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Nice tit for tat academy raid! I must admit I’d forgotten to check if the Eagles had any NGA players so don’t have any picks to match it with.

points for graciously accepting when youve been side stepped footymonkey,

unlike a certain virtual sydney swans representive i know @spook

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Sorry folks, its so late in the draft that I hadnt realised Adelaide still had a pick.
To be honest i'm still reeling from my encounter with the Goldies

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Adelaide select a home grown product in Shay Linke.
We have kept tabs on Shay for months, at least two months, so we are rapt that we can select him here.

He is a tall inside mid - 190cm - who will improve his inside game as he builds strength.
He can also play as a tall flanker, both forward and in defence, with a very strong overhead mark.
Averaging 27 disposals in U18s, he played 6 senior matches and averaged 11 disposals. Notably he made 11 tackles against one of the top sides Norwood, demonstrating his defensive work. Averaging 6 tackles and over 1 clearance a game at senior level.
The kid can run too, leading the state for the 2km time trial at 6.22mins.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Adelaide select a home grown product in Shay Linke.
We have kept tabs on Shay for months, at least two months, so we are rapt that we can select him here.

He is a tall inside mid - 190cm - who will improve his inside game as he builds strength.
He can also play as a tall flanker, both forward and in defence, with a very strong overhead mark.
Averaging 27 disposals in U18s, he played 6 senior matches and averaged 11 disposals. Notably he made 11 tackles against one of the top sides Norwood, demonstrating his defensive work. Averaging 6 tackles and over 1 clearance a game at senior level.
The kid can run too, leading the state for the 2km time trial at 6.22mins.
Great Choice I had Shay on my board for last 2 picks but went for Local Kid in the end Ethan Regan

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Pick 65- Brisbane- Eric Benning.

While he is tied to Freo via their NGA, as they have used all their picks I assume he is ours.