2021 VFL Comp | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 VFL Comp

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
VFL Round 1

FRIDAY APRIL 16
Richmond vs Sandringham at Punt Road 12noon
Frankston vs Coburg at SkyBus Stadium 7:40pm RPPFM Radio

SATURDAY APRIL 17

Footscray vs Gold Coast at Whitten Oval 11:20am
Sydney vs GWS Giants at Tramway Oval 12noon Kayo
Aspley vs Port Melbourne at Graham Road 1pm
Carlton vs Southport at Ikon Park 1pm Casey Radio
Brisbane vs Essendon at South Pine Sports Complex 1:30pm Kayo
Werribee vs Collingwood at Avalon Airport Oval 2:30pm

SUNDAY APRIL 18
Box Hill Hawks vs Casey Demons at Box HIll 12:05pm 3WBC Radio TV Channel 7 at 12
Geelong vs North Melbourne at GMHBA Stadium 1pm Kayo
Northern Bullants vs Williamstown at Preston 1pm Casey Radio

this fixture and broadcast list is much appreciated if you can find the time to do it weekly or let use know where to find it Sammy?

I'd love to catch some Richmond and Suns VFL games on Kayo

Reactions: 1 user

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Mar 6, 2004
From Richmond Email just received

Club members will have free access to all VFL home games and will be required to use their 12-digit membership barcode number to redeem a ticket online.

Tickets for each home will be available via INTIX Wednesday 10am the week leading into the game.

spook

Tiger Legend
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Fair to say there will be at least 16 eyes keenly trained on a number of lads tomorrow, particularly MoJu, Stacky, RCD and CJ.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
So can Jack Ross play in the VFL game tomorrow? Is there any rule to say he can’t play in the VFL side if he’s selected medical sub in the AFL game? This kid needs game time.

Geez I hate the medical sub. Just *smile* deal with injuries as they come.

Reactions: 2 users