2022 - March to the finals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 - March to the finals

Has the Zorko investigation been swept under the world's biggest rug (AFL house foyer) ?

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone checked on Ol Mate Fago yet, probably inhaled his chewie after he realised that the Bears were now playing in an EF against the Tigers who will be coming and bringing BIG TOMMY with them who wasn't there last time they beat us on 2020 and a certain TIGER KING!!!

Daniel Rioli to chew up Cameron, Broad to slap his regular *smile* Rafa Hipwood, Balta and Tarrant to take Joe the moustache and McGone.

Picket to poleaxe whoever gets within reach, and Moju, and Shai to terrorise them.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone checked on Ol Mate Fago yet, probably inhaled his chewie after he realised that the Bears were now playing in an EF against the Tigers who will be coming and bringing BIG TOMMY with them who wasn't there last time they beat us on 2020 and a certain TIGER KING!!!

Daniel Rioli to chew up Cameron, Broad to slap his regular *smile* Rafa Hipwood, Balta and Tarrant to take Joe the moustache and McGone.

Picket to poleaxe whoever gets within reach, and Moju, and Shai to terrorise them.
Ross to clean up Neale.

Just played a finals predictor and have come up with a Tiges v Dogs GF...............................................................

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
The only thing that worries me is they were flogged on Friday and the media have bashed them up and they should come out firing.

I never get this logic. If you get flogged it’s probably because you are playing *smile* football. We never say the next game will be easy because our opponent just beat another team by 100 points so they will be switched off.

North kind of prove this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
We are now 3-1-3 vs top 8 teams now which is good considering we had close losses to sydney and geelong. We still perform well vs the very best

Reactions: 1 user