2022 - March to the finals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 - March to the finals

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Do you think if we play Brisbane it will be Satday night or if it is Collingwood the Friday night game.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
It's official, we are the highest scoring team in the home and away season, extraordinary considering we finished 7th.

Hopefully Lynch is good to go as well as Dusty.

We can really shake things up this finals series.

Reactions: 1 user

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Carlton Collingwood feels like a final.

Super Saturday come early.

Love it.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Hopefully we play Brisbane. They have fallen into heap.
I’d prefer Collingwood here at the G. Theyve won all those close games (whilst we lost or drew ours) but I just feel their bubble has burst and ours is still blowing up. Tables turned. And I’d love to beat them and see Cox get his ass handed to him.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I’d prefer Collingwood here at the G. Theyve won all those close games (whilst we lost or drew ours) but I just feel their bubble has burst and ours is still blowing up. Tables turned. And I’d love to beat them and see Cox get his ass handed to him.
Yep, also notice the teams they beat through that bubble.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
I know we have finished 7th and history is against us etc but we are right in it this year.

4th best percentage (always a good indicator). Have been in winning positions in all bar maybe two games this year, minimal injuries and even quality players to come in. We’ll have to play four finals but that just gives Martin a chance to play himself into finals form.

It’s on.

Reactions: 1 users

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
I agree. Even if we don't go all the way-if we can at least knock Collingwood out of the finals then it hasn't been a complete waste of a season.

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
But this time it’s an Elimination Final.

They have a 2-0 win record against us in finals.

I expect them to be a different team than the one that played against Melbourne.
2019 QF says hi

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Now the fun starts of once we know game details of getting flights then a ticket