2022 Mid Season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Mid Season Draft

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I mean how many tall forwards do we expect to wheel onto their non dominant and hit targets?
None?

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I mean how many tall forwards do we expect to wheel onto their non dominant and hit targets?
None?
I was being a little facetious. However a player who twists and turns and consistently chooses to evade as part of his arsenal should probably be duel sided to get away with it. He runs the risk of getting caught at senior level as opponents will sit on his right side and he’ll have no where to go when he needs to get onto his natural kicking foot.
Remarkable natural instincts though.
And a Balta like hoof on him too!!
What’s not to like?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
I noticed Massimo D'Ambrossio sitting with Juddy's family last night. Looked so happy about his 2 goals.

Hopefully he requests a trade to us at the end of the year.

Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I'm sure he's a great fella, and I didn't see a lot of him, but looked just OK from what I did see. A lot of his possessions are kickouts.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Essendons MSD pick and former Richmond VFL players Massimo D’Ambrosia to make his AFL debut tonight.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Geez. That Dylan Landt from Essendrugs looks like the Lynchmans twin bro.
Landt won the NTFL equivalent of the Brownlow, the Nichols medal. 23, 180cm defender so not quite the same as Tommy. He also plays with Glenelg in the SANFL so plays 12 months of the year!