2023 Jack Dyer Medal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2023 Jack Dyer Medal

rocsta75

Tiger Rookie
Sep 18, 2014
I would have D Rioli possibly 3rd but at least in top 5. Ross didn't paly much at the start of the season so may cost some votes

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
1 Taranto
2 Rioli
3 Daylight
AJ, disagree with daylight 3rd.
Aston Martin started quite well and was also revving nicely in 2nd half of year.
Had about a 3 or 4 week slow patch around say Rds11-14.
I think he will pole well.
When he gets out of the garage and into open road he will floor it!
Top 3 for no. 4!

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
How much were the tickets this year? Seemed very expensive.

Taranto the obvious one but after that who knows what the order will be? The club approaches this award very differently to what most do.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
I was hoping to hear from Mini, but given the recent news, he has left us to seek further opportunities. Be interested in YZE's speech tonight.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
How much were the tickets this year? Seemed very expensive.

Taranto the obvious one but after that who knows what the order will be? The club approaches this award very differently to what most do.
Tickets were over $300. I wanted to go but not at that price.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I was hoping to hear from Mini, but given the recent news, he has left us to seek further opportunities. Be interested in YZE's speech tonight.
I would be surprised if Yze is there.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I would be surprised if Yze is there.
Of course he would be there, this is the political version of a stump speech. Gets to set the tone for next year, talk about what his vision is and how he wants to move forward. Big night for Yze.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Of course he would be there, this is the political version of a stump speech. Gets to set the tone for next year, talk about what his vision is and how he wants to move forward. Big night for Yze.

Yeah he'll be there for sure.