2023 Jack Dyer Medal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2023 Jack Dyer Medal

Yes. I imagine he won't want to reveal too much, but I would be disappointed if all we get is cut-and-paste platitudes. I hope we gain a genuine insight into the nature and vision of the man that impressed the club so much that he won the job.

I hope he takes the absolute pi$$ and comes out with a Weber, tongs, apron and a bulk pack of sausages

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Of course he would be there, this is the political version of a stump speech. Gets to set the tone for next year, talk about what his vision is and how he wants to move forward. Big night for Yze.
Fair call. It will be interesting to see how he handles the occasion and what he says.

Reactions: 1 user
Shes a bit flat this night so far or is it just me?

No shots of the gathered crowd, stars legends new coach etc.

Has the clubs media department followed Hardwick to the GC also or has McCrae got em over to Parole Park.

Ooze "we're gonna train hard boys so get ready" .....good to hear. Can't believe how 'easy' we've looked at training in the last few years.

Reactions: 5 users
Why is the award for third in the B&F named for an administrator? And there's none named for Royce Hart?

Thought so , no Richmond person to MC?
Mc Hammer??
mc hammer rap GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Ooze "we're gonna train hard boys so get ready" .....good to hear. Can't believe how 'easy' we've looked at training in the last few years.
I think the Caesar training reports will be vastly different.

Reactions: 2 users
I think the Caesar training reports will be vastly different.
The Captain's Run highlights I've seen every week just had the players enjoying themselves rather than concentrate on goal kicking and other areas.