2024 AFL guernsey numbers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 AFL guernsey numbers

Off the top of my head.

Coulthard

Trezise

Campbell

Bauer

Young

Biggie and Bradtke were delisted from rookie list and Miller upgraded wasnt he?

PSD or SSP draftee will be a rookie listed player, and most likely get Judds old #42
Not sure if the draft guru is correct? but has listed all clubs lists for 2024 below, then just click on Richmond to get the break-up.

We read far too much into numbers sometimes. It’s not always a recognition of potential or the way the club sees longevity of a player.

I suspect Juddy going to 23 is because of his relationship with Lambo. Gibcus getting the Rance number just makes sense

What we don’t know is whether players want to keep their numbers. For instance we know Marlion wants to keep 50. Broad, Graham, McIntosh all kept their original numbers probably because they won the 2017 premiership wearing them. MRJ got Shedda’s number probably because of the work he did with the indigenous players

We will probably allocate some of the others in the next year or two. Richo had a say in giving 12 to Astbury and I suspect it will be the same with 8 and 9.

Reactions: 2 users
Agree Sin.
Dont think there is much subliminal messaging going on.

Noticed Naismith is 24 next to big Nank.
Reckon those two push each other to improve next season

We read far too much into numbers sometimes. It’s not always a recognition of potential or the way the club sees longevity of a player.

I suspect Juddy going to 23 is because of his relationship with Lambo. Gibcus getting the Rance number just makes sense

What we don’t know is whether players want to keep their numbers. For instance we know Marlion wants to keep 50. Broad, Graham, McIntosh all kept their original numbers probably because they won the 2017 premiership wearing them. MRJ got Shedda’s number probably because of the work he did with the indigenous players

We will probably allocate some of the others in the next year or two. Richo had a say in giving 12 to Astbury and I suspect it will be the same with 8 and 9.
Bakes and Mozza will have a lot of space at their lockers now....

Agree with you Sin, not as much hidden meaning as we think.

Noticed Naismith is now lockered next to big Nank. Little Nank to him.
Reckon they push each other to improve next season

Reactions: 1 user

Ralphsmith wanted 13, because his father wore it.

Higgo's switched from 22 to 1 (late Trevor Barker number) at the Aints.....why??????

Soldo #13 at Port and Biggie somehow gets a lower #28 at lolnorf.

I love how Marlion owns his 50.
Need Rhett or some other club history guru to check who has worn it and if there is a Premiership attached.

• Love