2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

I wouldn't worry. The Adam Goodes type kid will more than make up for it in future years.

Yeah its probably the big pink shirt stable managers just making sure they make $10k out of overhyped Halleberry wingmen who dont make it.

coke is expensive these days

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know Jack Henderson from the Falcons?
Tall midfielder who play a few games this year as an under ager.

AFL Draft 2024: Top 50 Victorian/Tasmanian Prospects

Levi Ashcroft (right) is one of the most promising prospects coming through. Picture: Brisbane Lions/X

Levi Ashcroft (right) is one of the most promising prospects coming through. Picture: Brisbane Lions/X

As mentioned on another thread we have to look forward to the 2024 draft as we are virtually non players this year, I reckon we,ll only have the one pick at this stage (I’m assuming we,ll keep our pick 29 and lose 50 to the Hawks and wont be using 68 unless on a rookie upgrade)

Draft watchers get excited. We are either loading up for big trade moves or a serious hit at the draft come the end of 2024.

Reactions: 3 users
Draft watchers get excited. We are either loading up for big trade moves or a serious hit at the draft come the end of 2024.
Yep. Ooze needs 12 months to test and assess before we target the next flag.....but we can still be good enough to make finals next season if all goes well.

We already have 3 picks in the first two rounds. That's capital in a strong draft.

Reactions: 2 users
My source has again confirmed we are making a big play on a key forward in the Lynch mould for season 2025. Not sure if he’s a free agent or whether he’s out of contract

Reactions: 1 users
My source has again confirmed we are making a big play on a key forward in the Lynch mould for season 2025. Not sure if he’s a free agent or whether he’s out of contract
Its either King or Cadman. I suspect its Cadman.

Reactions: 3 users