2024 Fixture | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Fixture

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
We play the Huns R1...nooooooo!!! As we all expected it. Trying to get Dimma's 1st win. At least we can get this sh!t over and done with in R1 and not having the hype built up through the season.
Yeah until we play them again at Marvel, where they can yet again humiliate us. We pissed off the AFL by being good, and now we haven’t got the talent we once had they’re going to make us pay for it.

Reactions: 1 users

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
The one time in years I'd be confident of winning Round 1 and the bastards look like taking it away. F***

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I really don’t understand that fixturing. They did something similar years ago. It failed then, and it will now.

Why do they keep insisting on breaking something that is not broken …………

Every footy supporter looks forward to round 1 - why make some wait another week, just dumb.

Reactions: 4 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Why do they keep insisting on breaking something that is not broken …………

Every footy supporter looks forward to round 1 - why make some wait another week, just dumb.
It’s like they think they have to do something for the sake of doing something.

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
How contrived is that??

GCS v RFC at GC.

GAGF AFL ..........................................

Hardwick will never see his side get as many free kicks as it will round 1 next season.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Maybe they've thrown it out early to see what attention it garners.

If it gets roasted which it should they will can it.

By for the rest of the teams after the season starts what kind of absolute shithousery is that?

Last edited:

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
:mhihi

That said its BS and I'm just about done with the AFL.
If I didn't have a Gold AFL membership that basically guarantees a GF ticket each year, I'd cancel the damn thing and the AFL would be lucky to see another cent out of me. I too have had them.

But alas, the bastards have me in a bind. Grand final tickets are hard to come by for most generally, but my current membership situation removes any potential headache if the Blues ever make it again in my lifetime, with it set up to be exceptionally easy for me to get there.

The wait list for Gold is also said to have blown out to maybe 15 years now as well.

I also enjoy going to the GF each year so it's not all bad, but lining the AFL's deep pockets to do so leaves a bit of a sour taste.

Reactions: 1 user

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
How contrived is that??

GCS v RFC at GC.

GAGF AFL ..........................................

Hardwick will never see his side get as many free kicks as it will round 1 next season.
Yeah Dimma might *smile* so hard he’ll damage a testicle 🤪

• Haha

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Maybe they've thrown it out early to see what attention it garners.

If it gets roasted which it should they will can it.

By for the rest of the teams after the season starts what kind of absolute shithousery is that?
Gather Round (extraordinarily try hard, contrived name) was roasted by all except for the AFL mouth pieces and it will happen again. This will be the same and they’ll try and convince us that we wanted this.

Reactions: 1 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
so ten teams have a bye in round one and all teams play in round 2.When will one be able to look at the league ladder confidently knowing the true position of a team?

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
haven't the AFL just 'floated' this idea to the clubs? maybe not set in stone ... ?

anyway, it's as dumb as dog poop