2024 Pre-season - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Pre-season - other games

Dimma is forward forward-thinking coach when it comes to team selection and developing role players.... B. Turkey (unsure of his numbers) played his role, guarded space perfectly, and seemed to be always free out on the wing high forward and played his team role . should be a lock for round 0.
he has found another one

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Ferrari might be fitted with drum brakes, and nobody checked the wheelnuts :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Now Cholly's injured. Bad curse over the Dorks this season with so many injuries.

Funny when blokes leave the Filth.... I'm finding Ginnivan much less hateable!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Sam Darcy looking good today. Looked a bit like Bambi on Ice at times last year but is looking like he'll impact this year.

Thought I'd watch a replay of our round Ohh! opposition.
FMD .... Brisbane hosting and obviously they decided it's a Match Day Simulation..... doof doof music after each goal...... don't they realise it's totally :poop:house?

FMD .... Brisbane hosting and obviously they decided it's a Match Day Simulation..... doof doof music after each goal...... don't they realise it's totally :poop:house?
See them milking the clock at end of 3rd quarter? :ROFLMAO:

Queensland.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users