2024 Pre-season - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Pre-season - other games

No match report or videos on the Suns website. Things have gone a bit quiet up there since yesterday. The Lions have a match report and plenty of videos.

Squad Announcement: Match Simulation v Brisbane Lions​

The Gold Coast SUNS will have a near full-strength squad suiting up against the Brisbane Lions in a match simulation at Brighton Homes Arena tomorrow night.

For all our supposedly bad recruiting in the past few years....... did that McGrath fella actually go 1 in his draft?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Just saw Stringer running around the boundary.....
Those kids hanging over the fence at Moorabbin better guard them chips with their life!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
If Dimma fails at the Huns, his old beloved Bummers will be waiting for him once Pepper gets kicked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Is there any more pressure on the kid Adelaide picked McCurtin??
The kid hasn't even put on the jumper and he is there All Australian defender they have been crying out for.

Port thought they solved all there issues over the summer with Ratonmygear Soldo & Something on my Thatcher
They haven't solved shiit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
And they don't have any draft picks in first two rounds this year. So it will be hard for them to fix their list
Especially now the Tassie Devils taking all the picks like GC and GWS.

**Quick Quiz
How many players do Port have from other clubs?