2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

Did well when moved onto McKay in Rd 1 last year. Surprised he wasn’t tried there again. Reality is this position is his last chance. Fingers crossed.
No Tarrant or Gibcus but Miller lost his spot to Young,

Millers next game was KPF ruck back up when Nank got injured Round 5.

He's good KPD depth and with Balta fwd, opens the door a bit

Reactions: 1 user
Super fast and agile for a big guy 195/96kg. Tackles really well. splits packs even if he doesn’t mark it. Average mark and kick but is a very difficult match up for any defender. Has played midfield in the VFL and breaks up stoppages with his speed and power.

If he brings this to the AFL it could be interesting. I like him because he is so different.
Sounds and body type like at Stringer??? but without the marking capabilities

We should be fitter and more fine tuned than the blues after a 5 day break this early on in the season.
I really don't like PRE posters rationalising the AFL's typical machinations. The high heat/humidity game in Rd. zero against Dimma's Suns followed by a 5 day break to Caroon fixture is so obviously designed to intend dispatching any revival hopes for this club on an immediate downward spiral. They cannot stand the very idea that we may become a competitor again,maybe scuppering or harming their plans for the handful of teams they'd like to win the flag in '24. An inpredictable RFC won at least 2 more flags than was ever even tolerable for Gil and his honchos, hence the appointment of Shocking after thrashing the Moggies to end our dynasty with puerile rule changes. Not much has changed.

Can't you just see the AFL site headlines/match report/media articles if Dimma's new mob beat us in the time-slot/climate that is clearly advantageous to them.
Don't try put lipstick on a pig. That fixture is rigged for a clearly intended outcome IMHO. It should never have been devised ... whether we can somehow cope with it or not.

Reactions: 10 users
I really don't like PRE posters rationalising the AFL's typical machinations. The high heat/humidity game in Rd. zero against Dimma's Suns followed by a 5 day break to Caroon fixture is so obviously designed to intend dispatching any revival hopes for this club on an immediate downward spiral. They cannot stand the very idea that we may become a competitor again,maybe scuppering or harming their plans for the handful of teams they'd like to win the flag in '24. An inpredictable RFC won at least 2 more flags than was ever even tolerable for Gil and his honchos, hence the appointment of Shocking after thrashing the Moggies to end our dynasty with puerile rule changes. Not much has changed.

Can't you just see the AFL site headlines/match report/media articles if Dimma's new mob beat us in the time-slot/climate that is clearly advantageous to them.
Don't try put lipstick on a pig. That fixture is rigged for a clearly intended outcome IMHO. It should never have been devised ... whether we can somehow cope with it or not.
Lipstick on a pig :mhihi .....good one leon.

That fixture is rigged for a clearly intended outcome IMHO
I'm not quite as cynical about the fixture, but I must admit to thinking the short break has played a significant role in Lynch not travelling up for opening round.

If that's the case, the fixture will play a material role in the outcome of that game, because we will have to find 3–4 goals from another source.

Reactions: 7 users
I'm not quite as cynical about the fixture, but I must admit to thinking the short break has played a significant role in Lynch not travelling up for opening round.

If that's the case, the fixture will play a material role in the outcome of that game, because we will have to find 3–4 goals from another source.
The good news is the fixture has also caused Weitering to miss the first 4 rounds

b/n I really don't like PRE posters rationalising the AFL's typical machinations. The high heat/humidity game in Rd. zero against Dimma's Suns followed by a 5 day break to Caroon fixture is so obviously designed to intend dispatching any revival hopes for this club on an immediate downward spiral. They cannot stand the very idea that we may become a competitor again,maybe scuppering or harming their plans for the handful of teams they'd like to win the flag in '24. An inpredictable RFC won at least 2 more flags than was ever even tolerable for Gil and his honchos, hence the appointment of Shocking after thrashing the Moggies to end our dynasty with puerile rule changes. Not much has changed.

Round zero..a new concept. I don't love it but, RFC vs GCS 13th vs 15th.

At this stage I'll take that over the Blues opponent. Grand finalist in Brizbane. Even hotter than the Goldie. I rate our chances in both Round 0 and 1. I think we badly underachieved in 23. Blues overachieved.

5 day break b/n 0 & 1 . 10 day break between 1 &2. ..Clubs can manage.

Ever since i saw the GC fixture, i have always thought that game has us being screwed by the umps written all over it. Our naysayers on that topic tell us it's the coaching/gameplan causing it, we are about to find out with GC this yr & i reckon we know which way it'll go.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Not too late. I'm a fan too. Wonder if he will play on Sunday? He played in last year's match sim and looked good.
with 7 periods of play, he'll play the 5th-7th with the other VFL guys. Maybe the 4th as well if we want to manage one of the snr guys.

Round zero..a new concept. I don't love it but, RFC vs GCS 13th vs 15th.

At this stage I'll take that over the Blues opponent. Grand finalist in Brizbane. Even hotter than the Goldie. I rate our chances in both Round 0 and 1. I think we badly underachieved in 23. Blues overachieved.

5 day break b/n 0 & 1 . 10 day break between 1 &2. ..Clubs can manage.
Sure they can manage, i just think it's farcical we have Clubs "resting" players for the 1st game of the season due to the fixture.

Reactions: 2 users
Ever since i saw the GC fixture, i have always thought that game has us being screwed by the umps written all over it. Our naysayers on that topic tell us it's the coaching/gameplan causing it, we are about to find out with GC this yr & i reckon we know which way it'll go.
I hope like the blazes we tear them a new opening round.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users