2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

I agree, from the front seats today, Schofield got a few shout outs of encouragement from coaches and players. Schofield has better running patterns but Lefau is a different beast, so who knows? I am certainly not declaring one way or the other.
Schofield has played forward and back, Lefau mainly forward and no stints with mids.
"from the front seats"?
so your promotion came through? next you'll be mic'd up with a hotline to Yze! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
He looks like the guy that works night shift at Sexyland in Dandenong. Or so my friend reckons.
Good to see he has a good fall back option if he fails to get the gig. Dandenong is a fair distance from Perf to move for a job at SL tho

• Haha
"from the front seats"?
so your promotion came through? next you'll be mic'd up with a hotline to Yze! ;)

I have a long way to go, I saw a group of elderly St Kilda gentlemen who featured on the news the other night being highlighted because they never miss a training session. They all wear caps with the monika, 'Brains Trust'.
I have no such cap ;) , i'm thinking a Crown but what the slogan? :)

Reactions: 1 users
I have a long way to go, I saw a group of elderly St Kilda gentlemen who featured on the news the other night being highlighted because they never miss a training session. They all wear caps with the monika, 'Brains Trust'.
No Brains
Don't Trust

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
an appointment, or dare I say it… a date?
Valentines Day Hearts GIF by Jeromy Velasco
This is how Lynch will see Port's backline!

• Haha
you've got the "elderly" bit nailed

*smile* spelling of the word MONIKER by the way

:)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I agree with the thoughts that with a 4 day break till the dees game, some gave today a miss to ensure they play sunday. No need to risk them now, it's all about management from here on in.